• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricinfo

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
Cribb's gonna download all the videos and create a database of them for CPL so he can attach a video of the batsman getting out for each type of dismissal

Meridio

International Regular
Seems to be a location thing - I set my location in the UK and I don't see videos. I change to the USA and the videos appear. VPNs FTW.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
It's actually pretty cool to think where this will all end up in 10 or so years. The interactivity will be amazing.

Marius

International Debutant
When I open the page, the main story is an interview with Kohli. Not a story about New Zealand beating an England or a preview of the WI-Aus match, but an interview with Kohli. Obviously more news worthy than an actual game.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When I open the page, the main story is an interview with Kohli. Not a story about New Zealand beating an England or a preview of the WI-Aus match, but an interview with Kohli. Obviously more news worthy than an actual game.
Go to cricbuzz.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

Joni joined crapinfo?

FBU

International Debutant
142 clicks from the top of the page to the bottom!
4 ******* columns.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The live scores along with current international match infrirmation needs to be the hero of the page. At the moment they're shoved into a corner with hideous videos taking up the spotlight. The scores even disappear from the drop down menu after a few seconds. Terrible. And god forbid there be two important games going on at the same time, you'll have to navigate 3 pages to get to the one deemed less important.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i always have trouble loading them tbh. probably coz of noscript or something tho