• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Zimbabwe in Pakistan 2015

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is samis hair still silky smooth? Bloke I'd a lock for 10 years of shampoo ads when be finally retires
Don't listen to Daemon. I'd soooooo run my fingers through his hair. Watching him run in like a beast with that mop of silk flailing in the air and delivering a friendly pie was one of the great sights in cricket.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Sami is back and getting tonked. Cricket must feel very familiar to Pakistani audience after all.

Good win though. Malik played a great knock by looks of it.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Chibhabha and Sikander Raza batted well. Apart from Wahab, Pakistani bowlers didn't exactly bowl well though. Most were ordinary.

Niall

International Coach
Apart from Wahab, Pakistani bowlers didn't exactly bowl well though. Most were ordinary.
Were you surprised though?

Anwar and Sami are pretty average, its a concern for Pakistan, the lack of quality pacers about. Irfan is gun, but gets injured every second day, Rahat and Sohail have picked up a few injuries during their brief careers and Junaid is a trundler these days and sadly Gul is finished.

Its no surprise the desire to rush back Amir.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Look on the bright side. You guys'll have a 100% record at home for two decades in a few years' time.

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
...described as a suicide attack. A sub-inspector was killed and several people injured in the incident.... The incident took place near the outermost ring of the three-tier security of Nishtar Park complex at Ferozpur road, near Pakistan Sports Board Coaching Centre street, about 800 metres from the Gaddafi Stadium, and was audible to those in the ground and even inside the enclosed press box.

"The incident happened away from the main premises and nothing is affected," a PCB spokesman told ESPNcricinfo. "The tour will go ahead as planned..."
Delusional fellow, but then I guess 800 metres is another town as far as suicide attacks go in Pakistan :ph34r:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Outrageous that it is continuing.
Too right. Just hoping the Zim boys get out of the country without anything else going off.

As for the PCB spokesperson, words fail me. Shame the same wasn't the case for him.