• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India shouldn't go to Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterblaster

International Captain
If I were Sourav Ganguly, I for sure as hell wouldn't go to Pakistan under the current political situation.....

deeps

International 12th Man
masterblaster said:
If I were Sourav Ganguly, I for sure as hell wouldn't go to Pakistan under the current political situation.....
if u were sourav ganguly, i would shoot u

Deja moo

International Captain
If I were Greg Chappell, i'd keep away from Ganguly rather than be known to all as his batting coach:lol:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Andre said:
FRAZ: Consider this another official warning.

For the past few weeks, all you've done is niggle forum members, attempt to start flame wars and in general make a nusiance of yourself.

Please - get back to the cricket. This is your second warning.

PS: Don't bother starting an arguement with me about it - you have been warned.
... and the crowd cheers!

Can we have an official warning for constant improper use of grammar? Or am I going too far there? ;)

FRAZ

International Captain
Jono said:
... and the crowd cheers!

Can we have an official warning for constant improper use of grammar? Or am I going too far there? ;)
Good that makes me happy too because it made you happy . So many moderator reports against me . Might is right . 1 billion vs (I dont know whats the exact population of other 9 major cricket coutries, but must be half).

FRAZ

International Captain
Jono said:
I'm not part of the Indian population. :)
Me also not from any cricket playing nation . Population is not the question What about your heart and thinking and ideologies . And may be you were the only one who did'nt send the moderator report :duh:

Craig

World Traveller
If you were so worried about safety you wouldnt drive your car to work or fly in an areoplane.

And how does Sharjah make it any more safe then Pakistan, who is say nothing wont happen there?

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
ReallyCrazy said:
I was looking forward to the series against Pakistan. But I just got thinking. It won't be safe for the Indians at all. They shouldn't go there. I don't want to sound politically incorrect but the fact is Pakistan is a very unstable place and there are terrorist organisations running amok. The president of the country himself has had 2-3 assassination attempts. If they cannot keep their president safe, how are they going to keep the Indians safe? I also just heard in the news about some **** nuclear scientist sharing know-how with libya and iran. These things don't sound good. India should not tour pakistan.
i would do anything to keep this tour on, so i hope no indian official sees this thread

FRAZ

International Captain
Craig said:
If you were so worried about safety you wouldnt drive your car to work or fly in an areoplane.

And how does Sharjah make it any more safe then Pakistan, who is say nothing wont happen there?
THATS THE WAY !!!! Craig I hope you dont get warning for speaking the truth ..............

Craig

World Traveller
I doubt it.

If I do, I will be having a long discussion with Mr Maddocks and Mr Nixon.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Craig said:

Nobodys to say nothing will happen in Sharjah, but that part of the middle east is the safest place i have been to IMO....

godofcricket

State 12th Man
I think teams should travel to Pakistan. No country is safe anymore and when the government can arrange a good security, whatelse do u need???
There were few cities which NZ and south africa avoided playing at but atleast they went to pak. So lets hope the indian team does come and if not, it will be a huge dissapointment.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
deeps said:
if u were sourav ganguly, i would shoot u
People like you are the sole reason why Ganguly and other teams don't want to go there. The militant and intolerant attitude of some pakistanis is really hurting the entire country.

Last Time Ganguly Tour Pakistan and won a match for India, half of the Stadium was destroyed. Last time India played a test Series, Indian captain was chased with a knife.

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain

The militant and intolerant attitude of pakis is really hurting the entire country.

Last Time Ganguly Tour Pakistan and won a match for India, half of the Stadium was destroyed. Last time India played a test Series, Indian captain was chased with a knife.
Who the hell is this now . Once again . Andre !!!!!!! Now where are you? is it not inflamatory or what . Now what if I am not gonna answer who ever this is then ????????????????????? No I want to see a post against this inflamator right away . Did i ever say some thing wrong to this *** . Now what .
I demand answer from CW. Mr pick up where are you ?? Atleast you can understand the venom ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.