• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WestIndian Cricket Solution ??

Craig

World Traveller
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I don't think the West Indies should have been given 2007. Perhaps the next one.

However, my motives may be driven by the fact that I'll be in England at Uni during 2007. :)
Have you been accepted yet into a Uni in England?

What's wrong with the Caribbean Uni's?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No, have not yet applied. Still shopping around.

Caribbean Universities are excellent for studying Law and more business and science oriented subjects, but I intend to go into cinematography or something in the field. I definitely don't want to spend any significant portion of my life in America, so I'm going to England to study.

I've been to England before and loved it.

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
No, have not yet applied. Still shopping around.

Caribbean Universities are excellent for studying Law and more business and science oriented subjects, but I intend to go into cinematography or something in the field. I definitely don't want to spend any significant portion of my life in America, so I'm going to England to study.

I've been to England before and loved it.
Man with a plan!! Excellant !! I hope you do well.