Cricket Betting Site Betway

Thread: Pakistan announces Cricket team for The upcoming Indian Home series

International Captain

Pakistan announces Cricket team for The upcoming Indian Home series

All the same except Azhar Mehmood . Waqar , Rashid and Shahid Afridi could'nt make it .
    Imran, Taufeeq, Yasir , Yousaf Yohana, Inzamam, Asim kamal , Misbah ul haq, Younis Khan, BAzid Khan , Faisla Iqbal , Abdul RAzzaq, Shoaib malik, danish Kaneria, Saqlain , Moin , Shoaib, Sami , Shabir , Umar Gul, NaveedULHasan, Rao Iftikhar , And Shadab KAbir .
    Good news Saqlain is back . How come Shabbir is still in the team ..
    Proud member of Twenty20-Is-Boring Society.
    T2IBS Media relations officer
    T2IBS official face
    R.I..P ........ Fardin Qayuumi
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Good luck at the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Fraz is always the best option IMO
    frazbest@hotmail.com

Tests or ODIs?
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

International Captain
    Originally posted by Craig
    Tests or ODIs?
    I just read and copied the news . I think for both ...

Cricket Spectator
    Pakistan today announced a 22-man provisional squad for the forthcoming series against India, with Waqar Younis and Azhar Mahmood the most notable omissions.

"We have selected the probables after carefully studying the current form and fitness of the players," Wasim Bari, the chairman of selectors, said. "But that does not mean that the teams for the international matches against India will be selected from this list only. The selectors will continue to monitor the performance of the players in the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy first-class competition, and any player putting up a good performance would certainly be considered for selection."

He added that the squad had been finalised after consultations with Inzamam-ul-Haq, the captain, and Javed Miandad, the coach, and that only 14 players will be selected for each match. He said, "We don't want to carry extra players, instead we would like them to participate in the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy and strengthen their claims for selection."

The squad for the first Test will be announced on March 8.

Squad Imran Farhat, Taufeeq Umar, Yasir Hameed, Yousuf Youhana, Inzamam-ul-Haq (capt), Asim Kamal, Misbah-ul-Haq, Younis Khan, Bazid Khan, Faisal Iqbal, Abdul Razzaq, Shoaib Malik, Saqlain Mushtaq, Danish Kaneria, Moin Khan (wk), Shoaib Akhtar, Mohammad Sami, Shabbir Ahmed, Umar Gul, Rana Naveed-ul-Hasan, Rao Iftikhar, Shadab Kabir.

id luv to see waqar submitted into the squad

Saqlain back but no Waqar, hmm interesting.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Re: Pakistan announces Cricket team for The upcoming Indian Home series

Originally posted by FRAZ
    All the same except Azhar Mehmood . Waqar , Rashid and Shahid Afridi could'nt make it .
    Imran, Taufeeq, Yasir , Yousaf Yohana, Inzamam, Asim kamal , Misbah ul haq, Younis Khan, BAzid Khan , Faisla Iqbal , Abdul RAzzaq, Shoaib malik, danish Kaneria, Saqlain , Moin , Shoaib, Sami , Shabir , Umar Gul, NaveedULHasan, Rao Iftikhar , And Shadab KAbir .
    Good news Saqlain is back . How come Shabbir is still in the team ..
    no waqar ??? bad news....

International Captain masterblaster's Avatar
    Netblazer3D Champion!
    Pffttt.......

Waqar is in the worst bowling form of his life, as much as I would've liked to seen him bowl, Pakistan need to look to the future...

Waqar, Schmaqar....

it doesn't really matter now does it?
    Self Elected Vice-President of AAAS
    (Ajit Agarkar Appreciation Society)

"Uniting Ajit Agarkar Fans World Wide"

Always Live Life With: Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence

International Captain
    Originally posted by masterblaster
    Pffttt.......

Waqar, Schmaqar....

it doesn't really matter now does it?
    :O

U19 Debutant
    it is only the provisional squad which has been selected.The selectors had said that someone who wasnt in the provisional squad could still be picked.That doesnt cancel waqar or mahmood out yet.

State Regular
    Well i think Shahid Afridi should be brought back into the team, if for nothing else the guy provides entertainment in his own comical version of cricket.Also most noted Pakistani cricket expert consider Afridi as "real test material"
    ------------------------------------

International Captain
    Originally posted by Choora
    Well i think Shahid Afridi should be brought back into the team, if for nothing else the guy provides entertainment in his own comical version of cricket.Also most noted Pakistani cricket expert consider Afridi as "real test material"
    Because in his first two noteable tests he took 5 wickets against Aussies and made a stupid century against India. He is the worst Pakistani cricketer ever . And dont just try to trip the posts in this manner because Pakistani supporters have rejected him and selectors have never liked him .... He is a dumb cricketer .......... May be his record is better than many Indian cricketers , I mean 0.85 wickets per match and 25 odd one day average with s/r over 100 .. But this record doesnt deny the fact that he is Dumb ..........

Thread Information