• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

tuffey vs harmison

whos better?

• Tuffey(NZ)

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Harmison(ENG)

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

twctopcat

International Regular
chicane said:
Why wouldn't we? It would be a dream come true if Pathan can scale such heights. Pathan is good and promising, he's NOT THE BEST IN THE WORLD OR BETTER THAN MCGRATH OR WASIM AKRAM'S REINCARNATION.
Thanks for clarifying that for me, i was confused for a while.

tooextracool

International Coach
chicane said:
I'm not gonna waste my time with your lame brain anymore. Just remember I'm not as stupid as you. How do you survive man? :wacko:
ahh thats what someone says when they cant prove their point....seriously i could go on insulting you all day but really just looking at the fact that you cant read makes it completely unnecessary.
i think i'll put a dollar in the dyslexic fund tomorrow(yeah and i'll bet your response will be " how can you call irfan dyslexic"....smart one)

Status
Not open for further replies.