• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which team will miss out on the Champions Trophy?

Which team will miss out on the 2017 Champions Trophy?

• West Indies

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

91Jmay

International Coach
Happy Bangladesh are going to be in it, look like they are a reasonable limited overs side especially in home conditions now.

peaceful

Cricket Spectator
congratulation bangladesh for champion trophy qualification in ENgland , 2016

Before the start of India series bangle need to play 6ODI, of which they need to win only 2 to qualify. India beaten by 2/0.
I bet Pakistan will make it somehow.,only WESTINDIE, will be left out, next 3 mos. No game for them.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Bangladesh will likely drop points after losing to India and South Africa. Pakistan will stand to gain points as long as they don't get Banglawashed by Sri Lanka.

After beating Zimbabwe 3-0 Pakistan will be somewhere around 88-89. Winning 2 games or more will keep them about that or higher. Winning 1 game should probably see them at 87-88.

I think it's likely Bangladesh will win 0 or maybe 1 of those games, which will see them drop quite a few points.
Maybe they can beat India at home?
No way. We demolished SL 4-0 recently, no way Bangladesh stand a chance.
Heh.

lol @ people thinking Bangladesh have a chance against SA
Well let's not be too hasty now...

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh man. Who was that indian clown who signed up before the WC and was insulting minnows? Must be tasting it hard atm.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Twist in the plot

West Indies arrange tri-series with Pakistan and Zimbabwe before September 30th deadline for qualification.

Pictured - BCB official reacting to developments.

BCB - 29th Jun 2015 said:
- "I feel that the FTP that the ICC had was better," Yunus said. "The system has gone bad from the day the ICC stopped doing the FTP and the matter has become a bilateral agreement. It has created a lot of opportunities and loopholes. I don't support this. It is no longer a healthy competition."
BCB - 20th Jan 2014 said:
"We will be in a better position than others," Nazmul said. "We haven't been to India in 14 years. We will go there to play Tests, they will come here too. We will go to England; Australia will come here."
The statement was followed by a round of applause from the BCB directors and councillors who were at the press conference room in Mirpur.

smash84

The Tiger King
this tri series can't kick bangla out can it?

IIRC bangers are sitting pretty at 7 with a fair number of points between them and WI and Pak at 8 and 9

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
if pakistan wins the series against sl and somehow manages to go past west indies then pakistan has everything to lose from the tri series and vice versa for wi. i think bd is safe atm. but i feel like there is more drama to it.

Howe_zat

Audio File
What an arbitrary cut off date. If it's managed to be fair then it's done so by a miraculous coincidence.