• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What if Pakistan had Ajit Agarkar??

Choora

State Regular
Would he then had proved to be the next Imran Khan? How would he had fared bowling with the likes of Akhter,Waqar & Akram.

Don't say that he wouldn't have been selected, guys like Ajit are darling of masses eveywhere.

I think the demand of today is that every team needs Ajit, maybe he should be cloned,

Mingster

State Regular
Nothing would happen.

Agarkar's batting won't offer Pakistan anything. His bowling in Tests is average.

FRAZ

International Captain
l0l
AAAS .... Long Live .
Yeah He should get Pakistani nationality and Pakistan can get replacement for AbdulRazzaq or Pakistan is going to fire Shoaib Akhtar to get AA.......

iamdavid

International Debutant
What if....
South Africa had Muttiah Muralitharan
England had Shane Bond
Australia had Shaun Pollock
India had Matthew Hayden
etc
etc
etc

But back on topic I honestly reckon AA would struggle to make the Pakistani team.

FRAZ

International Captain
iamdavid said:
What if....
South Africa had Muttiah Muralitharan
England had Shane Bond
Australia had Shaun Pollock
India had Matthew Hayden
etc
etc
etc

But back on topic I honestly reckon AA would struggle to make the Pakistani team.
Please please Mr Iamdavid try to understand and please just say yes to what ever my respectable Indian fan is saying ..... He must be happy , Why not we just make him happy . Why not we use lies to do that ..........

FRAZ

International Captain
Choora said:
What if Pakistan had Ajit Agarkar??
Do you guys have something else in your mind other than copying other's threads . Nice try .. Try to produce your own ideas to diss others. Be friends and accept realities ..

Bouncer

State Regular
I have always thought that Indian peolple are most easily pleasing cricket crowd ever......One good innings and u r coming up with theads like this.....Listen if he was in Pakistani team, he would have been murdered after his performance of last Aus tour....or atleast would have never made for a second Aus tour..

Choora

State Regular
Re: Re: What if Pakistan had Ajit Agarkar??

FRAZ said:
Do you guys have something else in your mind other than copying other's threads . Nice try .. Try to produce your own ideas to diss others. Be friends and accept realities ..
Sorry Fraz if i did offend you, this post was just started in good fun, maybe i shouldn't have done it. You seems to be still upset on all Indians after you had gone through an anti Pak website, that was probably a work of dumb Indian kid, get over it mate.

BTW, i'm neither a big fan of AA, nor do i rate him highly. However i would be delighted if Ajit comes up with a good perfomance in the demolition of Pakistan team at the hands of India (which is inevitable:saint: )

NikhilN

International Regular
we will talk about this when pakistan has him,that should be around..........................................................................NEVER!

Choora

State Regular
Bouncer said:
I have always thought that Indian peolple are most easily pleasing cricket crowd ever......One good innings and u r coming up with theads like this.....Listen if he was in Pakistani team, he would have been murdered after his performance of last Aus tour....or atleast would have never made for a second Aus tour..

But Ajit came up with a match winning performance in the second tour:D

Bouncer

State Regular
well may be if he is reincarnaed and borns in Pakistan in his next life, He would struggle to make it through street cricket.

FRAZ

International Captain
Choora said:
Mate, i think if that ever happen, he will be hail as the next "Imran Khan" in Pakistan:)
YOU know what he is a good player .. I wont comment any thing else , but the thing is he wont fit in the Pakistani team I guess . He is a trade mark Indian player . Actually every team has its own structure and way of playing . cuz Pakistani players have their own style of slogging and swing bowling so these things come through basic education and That is why may be no Indian player would fill in or fit in . In my view Pakistan is more close to WestIndian way of playing . Like India has been followed by Srilankan. England is more like Kiwis and Zimbabweans . Aussies are like South Africans . I think Indian cricketers follow the rule books good and well and when you see most of the Indian batsmen playing then you can see that their shots are picture perfect or by the book . Thats why their batting is always flopped when they try to slog. I think I am right .....Pakistani way of playing is Unorthodox and wont find it in any book cuz their basic training was just to play out with some fun .. thats it ...

Choora

State Regular
Well lemme tell u something about Ajit. Just like Sachin Tendulkar,Ajit also fist caught Indian selectos eyes while he was playing in PAKISTAN. He was actually playing for Indian A team against Pak A and Ajit destoyed Pak A side and won the series for India!!

Maybe Pak will be a happy hunting ground for Ajit:D