• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What if Pakistan had Ajit Agarkar??

masterblaster

International Captain
Thank God Ajit Agarkar is Indian......

He's only a few wickets short of the magical 200 ODI wickets mark.

He's only 26, so he could well have over 400 ODI wickets by the time he retires.

(God, Health and Fitness Willing)

FRAZ

International Captain
You know what as far as Pakistanis are concerned they always appreciate other teams and players . But seriously as far as Indian teams are concerned of different era . They like manjrekar, Gawaskar, Sidhu and Azhar from Past. Kumble, Dravid from today are their favourites but as far as Allroud category is concerned they dont like them much and also fast bowlers of India are not admired much ........

Bouncer

State Regular
Does anybody on thing forum think that talent wise he is as good as Mohammd Akram, who could not even get proper chances to play for Pak.

FRAZ

International Captain
Bouncer said:
Does anybody on thing forum think that talent wise he is as good as Mohammd Akram, who could not even get proper chances to play for Pak.
Yeah man he was quick and also Zahid . M Akram was a bowler which if any other Asian team had, would have been the top attacking bowler of that team . Even Walsh has praised that guy ......

FRAZ

International Captain
Choora said:
Mate, i think if that ever happen, he will be hail as the next "Imran Khan" in Pakistan:)
Imran Khan And Agarkar . What a great comparison .... Chooray you are the best ... You are absolutely great ..... This statement is quite Choora...

Choora

State Regular
FRAZ said:
Imran Khan And Agarkar . What a great comparison .... Chooray you are the best ... You are absolutely great ..... This statement is quite Choora...

Sorry Fraz, i was only trying to please you (since you are upset at Indians).I know the comparison is bizzare and i didn't do justice with the great Ajit by comparing him with lesser known Imran khan, but i thought such a comparison will go down well with you.

FRAZ

International Captain
Choora said:
i didn't do justice with the great Ajit by comparing him with lesser known Imran khan, but i thought such a comparison will go down well with you.
Just cool down man , Just another post . Sorry . Any ways good one .. Lesser known Imran khan ... lol

hyounis786

Cricket Spectator
Choora said:
Would he then had proved to be the next Imran Khan? How would he had fared bowling with the likes of Akhter,Waqar & Akram.

Don't say that he wouldn't have been selected, guys like Ajit are darling of masses eveywhere.

I think the demand of today is that every team needs Ajit, maybe he should be cloned,
this post is the most ridiculous by far,y all these "ifs",if aa plays for pakistan then have a say on the issue.this is truly irrelavant

Choora

State Regular
Re: Re: What if Pakistan had Ajit Agarkar??

hyounis786 said:
this post is the most ridiculous by far,y all these "ifs",if aa plays for pakistan then have a say on the issue.this is truly irrelavant
I can agree with that on you if we both do agree that while passing the judgement for the most ridiculous posts,you aren't considering u own posts:lol:

V Reddy

International Debutant
Comparing AA to Imran is as rubbish as saying that people like Sachin,Dravid won't get into the Pakistan team :P

V Reddy

International Debutant
C'mon guys have a look at yourself too. Choora agreed with you guys that Shoiab would get into Indian team easily. Then he mentioned that Sachin would easily get into Pakistan team then you said that he won't fit in with players like Yasir, Umar,Farhat, Youhana and Inzammam . If i am right Choora is having fun with you guys b'coz i remember him once saying that Imran is one of the best allrounders to have played.

Choora

State Regular
vishnureddy said:
Comparing AA to Imran is as rubbish as saying that people like Sachin,Dravid won't get into the Pakistan team :P
Mate i was only clowning around,as i think Fraz has been badly hurt by some stupid Indian teenager and he needs to cheer up(he can have that luxury till the stat of Indo-Pak seriesas after that Faz and co might again go into depression:saint: )

I consider Iman as the best allrounder of all time after the geat WI allrounder.

However Ajit Agarkar also happens to be the best entertainer in modern cricket

FRAZ

International Captain
Choora said:
Mate i was only clowning around,as i think Fraz has been badly hurt by some stupid Indian teenager and he needs to cheer up(he can have that luxury till the stat of Indo-Pak seriesas after that Faz and co might again go into depression:saint: )

I consider Iman as the best allrounder of all time after the geat WI allrounder.

However Ajit Agarkar also happens to be the best entertainer in modern cricket
You know what its just like giving Dambukh (a delicious dish , rice packed in roast lamb), as a dinner then presenting Sh!t as a desert ........... You say some thing sweet then once again typical taunty Indian in the same post ...................

Mingster

State Regular
Nothing but keep saying trash like Agarkar is the best when he is clearly not. Especially his overrated batting.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Agarkar is not the solution, He is the problem!

I'm surprised, most of his critics are from Auckland, NZ! Is it a coincidence?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
FRAZ said:
You know what its just like giving Dambukh (a delicious dish , rice packed in roast lamb), as a dinner then presenting Sh!t as a desert ........... You say some thing sweet then once again typical taunty Indian in the same post ...................
Whereas you just post tripe throughout :rolleyes:

I suggest you try to learn humour before jumping onto posts which are clearly not 100% serious.

FRAZ

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Whereas you just post tripe throughout :rolleyes:

I suggest you try to learn humour before jumping onto posts which are clearly not 100% serious.
Now you wanna teach me some thing .What have I said against you . The same words apply on you . You just keep on replying and quoting uselessly on my posts . What is your problem . "Dont ever say this jumping thing again " I got so many answers but dont wanna give any . So better if you mind your own business . Any ways I can just say sorry if some thing was said by me wrong to offend you ....................