• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What if India had Shoaib Akhtar .......

FRAZ

International Captain
Would he be dissed in the same manner ......... what role he would be playing in Indian cricket team . I mean does he deserve a place in Indian cricket team in place of top 3 bowlers of he world . 1. Nehra 2. Zaheer. 3 . Agarkar... because right now India thinks he is the worst bowlers their polls and sites show this....

deeps

International 12th Man
FRAZ said:
in place of top 3 bowlers of he world . 1. Nehra 2. Zaheer. 3 . Agarkar.
is this an amits clone of some sort? top 3 bowlers in the world?
and yes, akhtar despite his attitude, would easily command a spot on the current indian team...nehra is rubbish

FRAZ

International Captain
BlackCap_Fan said:
Well I keep on writing this list of deadly trio because I cant just get it out of my mind ever since I read it in a renowned web site of a billionaire (people wise) country

Choora

State Regular
Re: Re: What if India had Shoaib Akhtar .......

deeps said:
is this an amits clone of some sort? top 3 bowlers in the world?
and yes, akhtar despite his attitude, would easily command a spot on the current indian team...nehra is rubbish
Make it any Indian team (of any period)

Choora

State Regular
What is the point of this thread? Akhte would walk into any Indian team just like Sachin would walk into any Pak team.

Case closed!

FRAZ

International Captain
Choora said:
What is the point of this thread? Akhte would walk into any Indian team just like Sachin would walk into any Pak team.

Case closed!
But they already have Inzamam...

Choora

State Regular
FRAZ said:
SO? thee are six batters in test team, Sachin would have played with Inzi, besides Sachin is better than Inzi, though Inzi is also class act!

FRAZ

International Captain
Choora said:
SO? thee are six batters in test team, Sachin would have played with Inzi, besides Sachin is better than Inzi, though Inzi is also class act!
They have yoyo too . Yousaf Youhana and Taufeeq Umar and Imran Farhat ..........and Yasi Hameed .. They are building team for the future ... That is why Saeed , Ijaz etc etc were fired just to let youngsters to flourish ....

FRAZ

International Captain
THERE IS ONE THING SAID BY INDIAN FANS . Because Pakistani cricket team lifts its standards against India when ever they play and also they become as a unit , So that is why their record is great against India. I have a question that Pakistani record against any other world class team is also better than that of India vs them... I mean what type of Diplomacy is it ???????

Deja moo

International Captain
Inzamam is not a patch on sachin...

And who said that those 3 bowlers were 1-2-3 in the world?????
Aren't you just making things up now just so you can post a new crappy thread?

FRAZ

International Captain
orangepitch said:

And who said that those 3 bowlers were 1-2-3 in the world?????
Aren't you just making things up now just so you can post a new crappy thread?
Who are you ?

Deja moo

International Captain
I have a question that Pakistani record against any other world class team is also better than that of India vs them... I mean what type of Diplomacy is it ???????
South Africa isnt a world class team?

Choora

State Regular
orangepitch said:

But right now Sachin has a very bad patch!

I hope Sachin scores a big ton today as unlike most of the Indian fans i still have faith in him.

FRAZ

International Captain
orangepitch said:
i could ask the same of you.
Sir/mam , I am Fraz and I am a CW fan and thats it . Dear Sir/mam you just said some thing with out saying hello hi's And direct klashankov shooting on my post .. By the way dear Sir/mam nice to meet you and nice to see your hospitality and manners .. Nice way of starting conversation . Where are you from ? let me guess hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... oh yeah ..........Uh oh .... Oh no .............. Manners told me ...........

FRAZ

International Captain
South Africa is not a good team because According to Feroz shah kotla times , It was beaten recently by Pakistan . And Pakistan is such a crapy team which does nt even have Ajit Agarkar