• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What if India had Shoaib Akhtar .......

deeps

International 12th Man
Choora said:
Well sorry, but since i thought the kid was considering Zaheer/nehra as the fastest bowler in the world, he must have some reservation about the action of Lee.
and akhtar, and sami,and ntini,bond,gillspie?,williams?, blignaut?

just to name a few that are pretty quick, and most faster than nehra,zaheer and agarkar in terms of consistent pace..and in some cases, max speed as well

FRAZ

International Captain
Choora said:
Well sorry, but since i thought the kid was considering Zaheer/nehra as the fastest bowler in the world, he must have some reservation about the action of Lee.
Once again you are wrong , That dumb kid (all the kids of that thinking) was saying legal fastest bowlers are these three and also the best legal bowlers.and That dumb kid said one more hilarious thing that AA has the best Nippy action in the world .( Should have said nappy). And that dumb kid (kids) had a pacific target of one country which they deny playing .

FRAZ

International Captain
Choora said:
Fraz one word, just forget that kid!
I FORGOT ...... I wont say that again , But you know what , I hate media . and you said "that dumb kids own web site" . I never said that .It was actually a very famous web site and these analysis were done by there journalist . I've never been against any one for no reason . but sorry to say "chooray" , your country men even in this forum , always try to degrade others especially their neighbours and their toung has different hidden disses and unwanted criticism which are called taunts in other words . Not just me who has started this thread . there are so many other threads started like a latest one which was (lol, its old ). But any one saying this thing is considered to be saying Pakistani thing , No matter if the person who is speaking the truth is Pakistani or not. Only because Pakistanis are the first to identify these hidden worst disses and replying them . I mean cricket is a game one wins and other loses . Doing stupid analysis and only remembering one's own victories is not a very wise thing to do . So ,may be you are considering me a Pakistani , Then let me tell you one thing , My dad's one, But my mom's an Indian . And my grand ma is pure British , And I am some what Canadian. So it is unquestionable for me to do a baseless cricticism on any one on race basis. Its just the journal conception and the macro Idea which comes under consideration. Now some one even dragged an issue of " A pakistani scientist is involved in Atomic leakage so India should'nt visit Pakistan." Now the answer is 800 US scientists , 1265 Russian scientists , countless french and 1000's more even one Indian foreign minister have been invoved in such illegal activities and were found guilty . And no one has ever raised this issue in the media like this . If one Pakistani is found then I dont know why Indian media is putting peppers on the wounds like this . And now some forum members who after watching VB finals have certainly remembered this issue and presented a sugar coated venom to avoid the Pakistani tour ... I hate these things and I keep on replying these . Any ways sorry ........... Thanx a lot

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
ajaagarkarajaaja said:
We don't need Shoiab and Lees, we have quality left arm pacers and in terms of sheer speed we have Munaf Patel, who is bowling faster than before and will easily derail both Lee and shoiab.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
FRAZ said:
was saying legal fastest bowlers are these three
That to me suggests that all those who bowl faster than them 3 are illegal - rendering one heck of a lot of bowlers illegal.

Age-Master--- Have you seen Munaf? if not then why are you laughing.

Munaf is better than ur lees ad Akhter, he can swing the bowl and bowl faster than those two dodgy men.Just ask Dennis Lillee, he knows where one can find real express fast bowler in the world really.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
ajaagarkarajaaja said:
Munaf is better than ur lees ad Akhter, he can swing the bowl and bowl faster than those two dodgy men.
So pray tell why he didn't tour Australia if he's better than the best Fast bowler in Tests (Akhtar) AND the best Fast bowler in ODIs (Lee)