Cricket Player Manager
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What if India had Shoaib Akhtar .......

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar

Re: Re: Re: Re: What if India had Shoaib Akhtar .......

Originally posted by maxpower
    In their long carrers, wasim, mcgrath, pollock, walsh, imran, kapil and a ton of other were rarely sitting out due to injuries. Akhtar has made a habit of getting injured every 3 months.
    That is due to the far greater volume of Cricket now than there was 10-15 years ago.
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

State Regular

Re: Re: Re: Re: What if India had Shoaib Akhtar .......

Originally posted by maxpower
    In their long carrers, wasim, mcgrath, pollock, walsh, imran, kapil and a ton of other were rarely sitting out due to injuries. Akhtar has made a habit of getting injured every 3 months.

To suit ur argument you have named only ex-cricketers, then they didn't use to play the amount of cricket which is played now.

Today we have a situation when every second fast bowler is getting injured in every second series. Jason is hardly ever fit, Bond is going to make a come back after a long time, Zaheer Khan and Nehra are injury prone & McGrath too is still not fit.So its stupid to pin point one bowler for being injury prone really.
    ------------------------------------

Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    what if Australia had Shoaib and Tendulkar and Lara???

India dont have Shoiab and never will so whats the point of the thread....
    Member of CW Green
    Kerry O'Keefe - Worlds funniest Commentator

Banned
    Originally posted by age_master
    what if Australia had Shoaib and Tendulkar and Lara???

India dont have Shoiab and never will so whats the point of the thread....
    We don't need Shoiab and Lees, we have quality left arm pacers and in terms of sheer speed we have Munaf Patel, who is bowling faster than before and will easily derail both Lee and shoiab.

And that is just one speedy guy, in next five years we will line up the cricket world with express fast bowlers.

FRAZ, all i have to say to you is WAKE UP! i'm sure all indian supporters DREAM of india being the best side in the world, having the best batsman and bowlers in the world, and being the perfect side

HOWEVER...MOST indian supporters know the difference between fantasy and reality..unfortunately, you seem to be one of the disillusional ones, where you cant' tell the difference between your fantasies and reality..rather unfortunate... But the thing is, your making yourself look like a total idi0t infront of the rest of the CW community. TO say that zaheer,nehra, agarkar are the best bowlers in the world is utterly ludicrious...With bowlers like pollock,ntini,mcgrath,warne,murali etc. etc. out there! heck EVEN pathan is better than nehra.....BALAJI is better than nehra... yet you placed him as number one in the WORLD! he can't even get a game in the indian sidE! shows alot about YOur judgement

seriously mate, stop kidding yourself, and try not to make a fool of yourself

State Regular
    Actually Deeps you got Fraz wrong. He is NEITHER an Indian fan nor did he ever claimed that Zaheer,Ajit and Nehra are best bowlers.He was simply passing a sarcastic remark on some dumb Indian kid who has written on his website that Akhter ,Lee & Sami are chuckers and Zaheer Nehra and Ajit are the fastest bowlers in the world!

International Captain
    Originally posted by deeps
    FRAZ, all i have to say to you is WAKE UP! i'm sure all indian supporters DREAM of india being the best side in the world, having the best batsman and bowlers in the world, and being the perfect side

HOWEVER...MOST indian supporters know the difference between fantasy and reality..unfortunately, you seem to be one of the disillusional ones, where you cant' tell the difference between your fantasies and reality..rather unfortunate... But the thing is, your making yourself look like a total idi0t infront of the rest of the CW community. TO say that zaheer,nehra, agarkar are the best bowlers in the world is utterly ludicrious...With bowlers like pollock,ntini,mcgrath,warne,murali etc. etc. out there! heck EVEN pathan is better than nehra.....BALAJI is better than nehra... yet you placed him as number one in the WORLD! he can't even get a game in the indian sidE! shows alot about YOur judgement

seriously mate, stop kidding yourself, and try not to make a fool of yourself
    I wanna shoot myself now . I was just marking again and again that statement which really pi$$ed me off , Which keeps on stalking me in my dreams , that nehra is no.1 in the world . Now this statement is labeled as my statement , Actually deeps you are right and thats what I have been trying to tell every one that you just said ..............
    Proud member of Twenty20-Is-Boring Society.
    T2IBS Media relations officer
    T2IBS official face
    R.I..P ........ Fardin Qayuumi
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Good luck at the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Fraz is always the best option IMO
    frazbest@hotmail.com

International Captain
    Originally posted by Choora
    Actually Deeps you got Fraz wrong. He is NEITHER an Indian fan nor did he ever claimed that Zaheer,Ajit and Nehra are best bowlers.He was simply passing a sarcastic remark on some dumb Indian kid who has written on his website that Akhter ,Lee & Sami are chuckers and Zaheer Nehra and Ajit are the fastest bowlers in the world!
    Once again you are wrong I never said that , that dumb kid said Lee is a chuker , You included it yourself. The pacific targets were Shoaib and Sami , And let me guess what is the nationalit of these two , Mongolia?????

lol,ok fraz..my apologies... u should really make ureself more clear though, considering every1 is mis-interpreting everything you say

State Regular
    Originally posted by FRAZ
    Once again you are wrong I never said that , that dumb kid said Lee is a chuker , You included it yourself. The pacific targets were Shoaib and Sami , And let me guess what is the nationalit of these two , Mongolia?????

Well sorry, but since i thought the kid was considering Zaheer/nehra as the fastest bowler in the world, he must have some reservation about the action of Lee.

Well sorry, but since i thought the kid was considering Zaheer/nehra as the fastest bowler in the world, he must have some reservation about the action of Lee.
    and akhtar, and sami,and ntini,bond,gillspie?,williams?, blignaut?

just to name a few that are pretty quick, and most faster than nehra,zaheer and agarkar in terms of consistent pace..and in some cases, max speed as well

International Captain
    Once again you are wrong , That dumb kid (all the kids of that thinking) was saying legal fastest bowlers are these three and also the best legal bowlers.and That dumb kid said one more hilarious thing that AA has the best Nippy action in the world .( Should have said nappy). And that dumb kid (kids) had a pacific target of one country which they deny playing .

State Regular
    Fraz one word, just forget that kid!

International Captain
    Fraz one word, just forget that kid!
    I FORGOT ...... I wont say that again , But you know what , I hate media . and you said "that dumb kids own web site" . I never said that .It was actually a very famous web site and these analysis were done by there journalist . I've never been against any one for no reason . but sorry to say "chooray" , your country men even in this forum , always try to degrade others especially their neighbours and their toung has different hidden disses and unwanted criticism which are called taunts in other words . Not just me who has started this thread . there are so many other threads started like a latest one which was (lol, its old ). But any one saying this thing is considered to be saying Pakistani thing , No matter if the person who is speaking the truth is Pakistani or not. Only because Pakistanis are the first to identify these hidden worst disses and replying them . I mean cricket is a game one wins and other loses . Doing stupid analysis and only remembering one's own victories is not a very wise thing to do . So ,may be you are considering me a Pakistani , Then let me tell you one thing , My dad's one, But my mom's an Indian . And my grand ma is pure British , And I am some what Canadian. So it is unquestionable for me to do a baseless cricticism on any one on race basis. Its just the journal conception and the macro Idea which comes under consideration. Now some one even dragged an issue of " A pakistani scientist is involved in Atomic leakage so India should'nt visit Pakistan." Now the answer is 800 US scientists , 1265 Russian scientists , countless french and 1000's more even one Indian foreign minister have been invoved in such illegal activities and were found guilty . And no one has ever raised this issue in the media like this . If one Pakistani is found then I dont know why Indian media is putting peppers on the wounds like this . And now some forum members who after watching VB finals have certainly remembered this issue and presented a sugar coated venom to avoid the Pakistani tour ... I hate these things and I keep on replying these . Any ways sorry ........... Thanx a lot

Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    Originally posted by ajaagarkarajaaja
    We don't need Shoiab and Lees, we have quality left arm pacers and in terms of sheer speed we have Munaf Patel, who is bowling faster than before and will easily derail both Lee and shoiab.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information