Cricket Player Manager
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What if India had Shoaib Akhtar .......

Hexxagon Champion!
    Who are you ?
    i could ask the same of you.
    Millhouse: you know when your dog ate my goldfish bart and you told me i never had a goldfish, then why did i have the bowl bart! why did i have the bowl!!!!
    Karthik_moo@hotmail.com
    Member of the MSC and the AAAS
    Wanna Search ?
    Waughney : We are well taken care of here at the Rehab centre.

International Captain
    Originally posted by orangepitch
    You are most welcome .
    Proud member of Twenty20-Is-Boring Society.
    T2IBS Media relations officer
    T2IBS official face
    R.I..P ........ Fardin Qayuumi
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Good luck at the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Fraz is always the best option IMO
    frazbest@hotmail.com

International Captain
    Sir/mam , I am Fraz and I am a CW fan and thats it . Dear Sir/mam you just said some thing with out saying hello hi's And direct klashankov shooting on my post .. By the way dear Sir/mam nice to meet you and nice to see your hospitality and manners .. Nice way of starting conversation . Where are you from ? let me guess hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... oh yeah ..........Uh oh .... Oh no .............. Manners told me ...........

Hexxagon Champion!
    South Africa isnt a world class team?

Still waiting for a reply.....

International Captain
    South Africa is not a good team because According to Feroz shah kotla times , It was beaten recently by Pakistan . And Pakistan is such a crapy team which does nt even have Ajit Agarkar

State Regular
    South Africa isnt a world class team?

SA is a class team,but India'srecord against them isn't good.
    ------------------------------------

State Regular
    Infact thats the only team in recent yeas that defeated Indiain India!

Re: What if India had Shoaib Akhtar .......

Originally posted by FRAZ
    Would he be dissed in the same manner ......... what role he would be playing in Indian cricket team . I mean does he deserve a place in Indian cricket team in place of top 3 bowlers of he world . 1. Nehra 2. Zaheer. 3 . Agarkar... because right now India thinks he is the worst bowlers their polls and sites show this....
    why would akhtar being indian stop him from gettin dissed ? apart from whole chucking controversy, he has not been a very fit player for one( being injured every 3 mnths) , does not bowl well most of the times...and even with the 2 best bowlers in world waqar/wasim, he did not learn much...how is he gonna learn now...BUT still he would make the indian team and almost any other team as well....IMHO SAMI is way better...

If India had Akhtar we'd have a better bowling line up, much better.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Hexxagon Champion!
    SA is a class team,but India'srecord against them isn't good
    I know that too...I was just replying to Fraz's post that Pakistan has a better record thn India against all world class teams....but last time I checked, india had a better record against safrica than pak....so that makes safrica lesser than a Wclass team going by fraz's logic.

Fraz: South Africa is not a good team because According to Feroz shah kotla times , It was beaten recently by Pakistan . And Pakistan is such a crapy team which does nt even have Ajit Agarkar
    Are you talking of the same Safrica which whipped pakistans a** for a record 14 consecutive matches?

Regarding AA, you said it, I didnt make a single comment regarding AA's suitability for the Pakistani team

And fraz, try to find a cure for your perverted AA fixation.

fraz::ear Sir/mam you just said some thing with out saying hello hi's And direct klashankov shooting on my post .. By the way dear Sir/mam nice to meet you and nice to see your hospitality and manners .. Nice way of starting conversation . Where are you from ? let me guess hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... oh yeah ..........Uh oh .... Oh no .............. Manners told me ...........
    The post got the respect it deserved, Fraz.Get over it.

State Regular

Re: Re: What if India had Shoaib Akhtar .......

Originally posted by maxpower
    why would akhtar being indian stop him from gettin dissed ? apart from whole chucking controversy, he has not been a very fit player for one( being injured every 3 mnths) , does not bowl well most of the times...and even with the 2 best bowlers in world waqar/wasim, he did not learn much...how is he gonna learn now...BUT still he would make the indian team and almost any other team as well....IMHO SAMI is way better...

And which fast bowler is fit these days??? Jason?ZKhan,Nehra,Sami,Lee , McGath,Bond???? do they remain fit?why blame Akhter??

Akhter is the second best bowle in the world after Muali (acc to the official rating). He has been bowling well most of the times lately.The last 2 series that Pakwon were possible mostly coz of Akhter.

Andto say that Samiis bette than Akhter got tobe the jokeof the century

International Captain
    I

Are you talking of the same Safrica which whipped pakistans a** for a record 14 consecutive matches?
    Waoh , really? good for cricket , but whats the point ? Its a game one loses other wins , Then whats about this whipping of A$$. Why orange why ? Why are you so jelous ? Why orange ? For goodness sake >?I never said I hate India .. India is the heaven for extremely fast bowlers and Allrounders and with legal captains etc etc ... But why Orange ?????Why did you Dragged your a$$ in it? Its a game , thats it ? O My Cw fellow member ? Why thee emotionale' ? Why Orange Why ?????

Re: Re: Re: What if India had Shoaib Akhtar .......

Originally posted by Choora
    And which fast bowler is fit these days??? Jason?ZKhan,Nehra,Sami,Lee , McGath,Bond???? do they remain fit?why blame Akhter??

Akhter is the second best bowle in the world after Muali (acc to the official rating). He has been bowling well most of the times lately.The last 2 series that Pakwon were possible mostly coz of Akhter.

Andto say that Samiis bette than Akhter got tobe the jokeof the century
    In their long carrers, wasim, mcgrath, pollock, walsh, imran, kapil and a ton of other were rarely sitting out due to injuries. Akhtar has made a habit of getting injured every 3 months.

International Captain

Re: Re: Re: Re: What if India had Shoaib Akhtar .......

Originally posted by maxpower
    In their long carrers, wasim, mcgrath, pollock, walsh, imran, kapil and a ton of other were rarely sitting out due to injuries. Akhtar has made a habit of getting injured every 3 months.
    On behalf of all CW members ,I welcome you to CW..yes you are right..

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Originally posted by Choora
    I hope Sachin scores a big ton today as unlike most of the Indian fans i still have faith in him.
    I would have thought most Indians have faith in SRT - I still rate him very highly as a non-Indian.
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information