• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rate the commentators

twctopcat

International Regular
You got to love the channel 4 team esp. Mark Nicholas and Dermot Reeve. They try to be all impartial and professional but deep down are as patriotic as they come, and they don't half show it sometimes-love it!

shankar

International Debutant
Boycott,sunny,tony greig,harsha.

Boycott's the best though...speaks his mind and when he praises somebody you know that that guy has got to be really good.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
twctopcat said:
You got to love the channel 4 team esp. Mark Nicholas and Dermot Reeve. They try to be all impartial and professional but deep down are as patriotic as they come, and they don't half show it sometimes-love it!
Reeve's my favourite for his total inability to control his emotions at time, however Nicholas makes me shout at the TV.

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
I haven't really liked any of the commentators this season, but thats because they have had nothing good to say about Australia during the test series and it just annoyed me! There is nothing I hate more than hearing a commentator or two bantering on about how good the opposition is, even when Australia are doing well on occasions......

Langeveldt

Soutie
BEST

1. Jonathan Agnew - Great commentator, wonderful voice, very respectable...

2. Kerry O'Keefe - Legend.. Nuff said

3. Graham "foxy" Fowler

4. Navjot Sidhu

5. David Lloyd - very entertaining guy.

6. Imraan Munschi - SABC commentator

WORST

1. Henry Blofeld - Wittering old fool who is in cloud cukoo land...

2. Bob Willis - Sooo boring