• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Looking for Wisden Cricket Monthly May 1992

Spiritof1992

Cricket Spectator
I am looking for a copy of Wisden Cricket Monthly from May 1992 - it contains the last few games of CWC 1992 and has Imran Khan on the cover.

Any suggestions for websites that I might try to find it? An eBay seller sold one in January but doesn't have a copy for sale currently.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I am looking for a copy of Wisden Cricket Monthly from May 1992 - it contains the last few games of CWC 1992 and has Imran Khan on the cover.

Any suggestions for websites that I might try to find it? An eBay seller sold one in January but doesn't have a copy for sale currently.
Ebay is the only place really - these things are pretty much worthless and the dealers don't trade in single copies - the other alternative, if your only interested in a few pages, is ask someone who has a copy to scan it and email it to you

Spiritof1992

Cricket Spectator
Ebay is the only place really - these things are pretty much worthless and the dealers don't trade in single copies - the other alternative, if your only interested in a few pages, is ask someone who has a copy to scan it and email it to you
I am interested in the coverage of the Cricket World Cup. Anyone out there willing to scan the relevant bit for me?

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
I'm too looking for scans of any coverage of the 1992 World Cup. Any newspaper articles or pages of Wisden Cricket Monthly/The Cricketer International, March/April 1992.

Do you have any stuff "fredfertang"?

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
The only thing in WCM for March 1992 is the list of squads (besides the "free pull-out wallchart" which I don't seem to have any more).

The February WCM has Steven Lynch's predictions for the tournament (fwiw he tipped Australia to beat Pakistan in the final, with England and SA to be the other semi-finalists).

I apparently stopped buying it after March 92, so can't help re the later issues.