• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

the best captain in the world

Who's the best skipper in the world

• Ricky Ponting

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Khaled Mahmud (we havn't seen habibul yet)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brian Lara

• Sourav Ganguly

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Inzamam ul Haq

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Stephen Fleming

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • Michael Vaughan

• Heath Streak

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Marvan Attapattu

• Hashan Tillakaratne

• Graeme Smith

• Total voters

Choora

State Regular
FRAZ said:
I voted for Ganguly because simply India has got nothing significant in their bowling department and the way he shapes up a club level bowling attack into a reasonable attack means he is the best .
Pathan club level? the awesome Zaheer khan club level??? Get ur eyes tested :!(

FRAZ

International Captain
Choora said:
Pathan club level? the awesome Zaheer khan club level??? Get ur eyes tested :!(
Okay Pathan and Zaheer are better than Hmmm Shoaib, Sami, Razzaq and Shabbir from Pakistan, Mcgrath , Lee , Bichel and Gillespie from Australia , Bond , Tuffy from Newzealand, Heath streak from Zimbabwe, Vaas from Srilanka ,Nel , Pollock, Nitini from South Africa , and all Bunch of WestIndians ............ How many quality cricket teams the world has I counted all of them .
yOU ARE RIGHT . iNDIAN aTTACK IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD. Atleast this statement makes "you" happy :lol: ................. By the way I was praising Ganguly ......

iamdavid

International Debutant
FRAZ said:
I voted for Ganguly because simply India has got nothing significant in their bowling department and the way he shapes up a club level bowling attack into a reasonable attack means he is the best .
I & all other club level fast bowlers are flattered by your comments :saint:

But guessing Irfan Pathan aint ;)

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
FRAZ said:
Okay Pathan and Zaheer are better than Hmmm Shoaib, Sami, Razzaq and Shabbir from Pakistan, Mcgrath , Lee , Bichel and Gillespie from Australia , Bond , Tuffy from Newzealand, Heath streak from Zimbabwe, Vaas from Srilanka ,Nel , Pollock, Nitini from South Africa , and all Bunch of WestIndians ............ How many quality cricket teams the world has I counted all of them .
yOU ARE RIGHT . iNDIAN aTTACK IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD. Atleast this statement makes "you" happy :lol: ................. By the way I was praising Ganguly ......
well said.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Kenny said:
Left of centre ideas too.....bit like Mike Brearley, except Fleming is a better player than Michael.
I wouldn't say a better captain though.