• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

india or pakistan

india or pakistan?

• india

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • pakistan

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

hyounis786

Cricket Spectator
What do u ppl think is the better team overall , india or pakistan as there has been a lot of talk about who is better, can u ppl set the record str8.

Token

School Boy/Girl Captain
India, as they have a stronger/more reliable batting line up and Pakistan has an average bowling attack, bar Shoaib and maybe Sami. India has a better bowling attack also.

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
how can u say that india have a better bowling attack, shoaib, sami, shabbir, kaneria and perhaps in the coming series waqar younis

Kenny

U19 Debutant
I said India would win the one dayers, but I have to admit an attack with Shoaib, Waqar, Saqlain, Sami and Kaneria has possibilities......

hyounis786

Cricket Spectator
Jono said:
Has Saqlain been confirmed in the squad?
i dont even think the full pakistan squad has been confirmed yet but due to his experience i would like to c saqlain in the squad as i think experience is a prime factor in big matches.