• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web.net Fantasy Test Draft

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Fine pick,Mate what would be his decade.Hope you are aware of the rules.You got to pick each player from 1930s to 2010s,and a maximum players of 2 for each decade excluding the 2010 decade,Like
You can't change your decade afterwards.You have to pick the decade before your next pick in the next round!

longranger

U19 Cricketer
Fine pick,Mate what would be his decade.Hope you are aware of the rules.You got to pick each player from 1930s to 2010s,and a maximum players of 2 for each decade excluding the 2010 decade,Like
You can't change your decade afterwards.You have to pick the decade before your next pick in the next round!
I don't think it's too much to ask to indicate which decade your pick is from.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
That's what the game is for.Those having the proper knowledge cricket will last in this comp.Toughness is there.Pointless in selecting an Alll time XI based only on players 1970s to 2010s.Real game lies here

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Round 1
1. Red Hill-Sir Garry Sobers (1960s)
2. longranger-Sir Viv Richards (1980s)
3. Michaelf7777777-Shane Warne (2000s)
4. honestbharani-Keith Miller (1940s)
5. Sain Kopite- Malcolm Marshall (????s)
6. AndyZaltzHair-
7. AldoRaine18-
8. randycricfreak-

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Round 1
6. AndyZaltzHair-George Headley (1940s)
7. AldoRaine18-
8. randycricfreak-

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Up first in the team of Invincibles,is Sachin Tendulkar from 2000s

Some of his finest performances came against Australia, the overwhelmingly dominant team of his era. His century as a 19-year-old on a lightning-fast pitch at the WACA is considered one of the best innings ever to have been played in Australia. A few years later he received the ultimate compliment from the ultimate batsman: Don Bradman confided to his wife that Tendulkar reminded him of himself.

And he stood above the rest,

Legends on Sachin Tendulkar,

"If I had a son I would have wanted him to play like Sachin." Brian Lara

"He is No. 1 in my book - the best player I have ever had the privilege of bowling to. There's Steve Waugh and there's Brian Lara, but Tendulkar is a class above, consistently special." Allan Donald

Invincibles

1.tba
2.tba
3.tba
4.Sachin Tendulkar (2000s)
5.tba
6.tba
7.tba
8.tba
9.tba
10.tba
11.tba

Attachments

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Now this concludes the first round,it was faster than I expected.Overall happy with they how managers turned up to the occasion,

After Round 1

Round 1
6. AndyZaltzHair-George Headley (1940s)
7. AldoRaine18-Imran Khan (1980s)
8. randycricfreak-Sachin Tendulkar(2000s)

And the Round 2 begins

9. Sain Kopite-
10. Red Hill-
11. randycricfreak-
12. AndyZaltzHair-
13. AldoRaine18-
14. honestbharani-
15. longranger-
16. Michaelf7777777-

Announcement

Sain Kopite should pick a decade for Malcolm Marshall,before his next turn.

Last edited:

Saint Kopite

First Class Debutant
He played from 1978 to 1991. You sure you're picking the best decades?
I don't think its about choosing the decade they played their best cricket in? Its just about choosing one of the decades they played in.

May be, Randy will be able to clarify.

Last edited: