• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cricket teamwear

jack_wyatt

Cricket Spectator
Hi guys, I am looking for t20 coloured teamwear, and I have tried most of the bigger mainstream businesses, does anyone have any suggestions of companies I should be looking at? I would be interested in ordering about 75 shirts of various sizes (juniors and seniors). All suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Surridge have done good kit whenever I've seen it; Serious Cricket supply a lot of clubs with a lot of kit in the South East.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Seen a fair few go through Romida in England, always seems alright and they get it to you pretty quickly.

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
I am looking for good Cricket shirts/caps/hats/trousers of both club teams and national teams.
I want to get coloured shirts with sublimated (not rubber-print) logos by online purchase. Could you tell me any teams?