• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

googlyeyes

Banned
If we rest both Rohit and Kohli, we could get a sneak peek into the future:

Mayank
Shaw
Gill
Iyer
Rahul
Surya
Jadeja
Bhuvi
Saini
Bumrah
Chahal

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Bumrah's already been on the sidelines for months. Imo the best thing for him is to play cricket regardless of format and get games under his belt. Sitting out a whole two months playing no cricket simply so you can say he's resting doesn't seem smart at this stage.
Yep. I am just worried though that he would pick up some injury and miss the test series. Wouldn't have bothered if the tests happened earlier in the tour as there are no other important series in the near future.

sunilz

International Regular
Good news for all IPL lovers. IPL would now be 1 week longer due to no double-headers on Saturday. :)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Lol.. its nice that you can basically watch every game but the weekends would suck more. I like having 8 hours of cricket starting 3 PM every weekend.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FFS how do they manage to find a way to make it last even longer

Why not have two groups of four each and finish the whole thing within a month?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I liked it more when we had like 10 games a week. Double headers on 3 days - Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. This way you can finish the league in about 6 weeks. Or max 7.

cnerd123

likes this
****ing hell the IPL runs from 29th March to 17th May, and that's just the 56 group stage games? I assume there is a KO phase after that?

Jeezus. If we can't win the WT20 after all that prep...

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
****ing hell the IPL runs from 29th March to 17th May, and that's just the 56 group stage games? I assume there is a KO phase after that?

Jeezus. If we can't win the WT20 after all that prep...
How many HK players take part in IPL though ?

cnerd123

likes this
jokes on you, because HK didn't qualify for the WT20

:cry:

Not much BD representation this IPL either. Just 6 players. Sad.