• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The real son of Dravid scores a double century in some u-14 tournament. Would be interesting if he plays for India. The first player whose father's debut I would have also seen.

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/rahul-dravid-son-samit-dravid-200-double-ton-6177028/
Very interesting.
I felt that this was going to happen when Tage, son of Shivnarine first burst out on the scene...

But that ship have sailed...I don't think WI will consider Tage any time soon.

arjwiz

School Boy/Girl Captain
Where do we discuss Ranji games on this forum? I can't find a thread for it, nor any discussion on this one.

Daemon

Where do we discuss Ranji games on this forum? I can't find a thread for it, nor any discussion on this one.
This is the thread. There's usually little to no discussion on Ranji games, but do feel free and others will likely drop in from time to time.

I've tried various times to follow and stay updated with what's going on but there's just so many teams that it stops being interesting.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
This is the thread. There's usually little to no discussion on Ranji games, but do feel free and others will likely drop in from time to time.

I've tried various times to follow and stay updated with what's going on but there's just so many teams that it stops being interesting.
I think if someone starts providing interesting updates and talks about them regularly others will join in, but yeah this pretty much.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Just realised noted former Kenyan international Tanmay Mishra is playing for Tripura these days, and actually had a genuinely great Vijay Hazare 50 over trophy

WAG

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
There seems to have been some incident with Shubman Gill being given out and then he refused to walk and then the umpire changed the decision, which triggered the opposition (Delhi) bowlers.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There seems to have been some incident with Shubman Gill being given out and then he refused to walk and then the umpire changed the decision, which triggered the opposition (Delhi) bowlers.
Heh, apparently went to the umpire and just told him that he hadn't nicked it. And they overturned it. Amaze.

Daemon

Pandya’s pulled out of the India A tour of NZ. Apparently he’s fit but his trainers feel he needs to ease into that sort of bowling workload.