• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeamUp

International Coach
Ranji Trophy

Hardik in the runs.

Shubman Gill pissed off Prithvi is in the India squad and he is not with 268 for Punjab.

rparikh14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hopefully Hardik’s stellar performance means that he is fully fit to play in Australia, would add a lot of balance to the team.

Borges

International Regular
Can someone explain to me what the Rajasthan Royals guys see in this Jaydev Unadkat? They have bought him again, for a million Euros this time.

Has anyone seen enough of Varun Chakravarthy, the other big IPL buy?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm not surprised Curran got picked up, but the pricetag is a massive wtf given how little success he's had in T20, ODI or even List A cricket.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do the owners lose all foresight and just outbid each other like little kids with ****loads of money?

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Massive IPL for young Windies talent.

Hetmeyer, Pooran, Thomas, Rutherford and Paul all picked up for considerable sums. They are available for pretty much the whole season which helped I guess.

rparikh14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Honestly it makes no sense. It makes me wonder whether some of these players have connections that run deeper than we know.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Massive IPL for young Windies talent.

Hetmeyer, Pooran, Thomas, Rutherford and Paul all picked up for considerable sums. They are available for pretty much the whole season which helped I guess.
Never mind World Cup prep

(although what the WICB would offer as preparation scheme, they might as well play IPL and get some time in the middle.)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yuvraj was picked up in the end.

Poor Manoj Tiwary didn't get a single bid. Steyn went unsold as well.

If there was no 'purse' limit or whatever, it'd be interesting to see how many cricketers would be getting multiple times of what they already get.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Pretty good coverage for Ranji Trophy on Star Sports ATM. Believe this has been going on all season

Gony and Kaul making the ball talk for Punjab Vs Hyderabad ATM.

Borges

International Regular
Pujara is very lucky to be still batting. The pitch has become difficult to bat on; the odd ball from the quicks shooting low, and sharp turn for the spinner.