• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the big bambino

International Captain
Is this A match being played on the same pitch? Quite a turn around in the scoring. Wondering if the pitch for the 1st game was a little under prepared.

Singh767

School Boy/Girl Captain
What will be the Starting 11 for the Asia Cup? Im thinking it will be:

Dhawan
Rohit
Rahul
Jadhav
Pandey
Dhoni
HarDIK
Bhuvi
Kuldeep
Chahal
Bumrah

With Kohli I think we would walk the tournament, not sure without.

Singh767

School Boy/Girl Captain
Good to see Shubman Gill now in the 4-day A team. Following with Privthi Shaw I think he will jump quite a few in the queue.

What happened Nagarkoti ? I see Mavi obviously been in recent limited overs A squads.
Who is consistently quicker out of the 2 and what speed in mph? Only seen them here and there

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Vijay Hazare's just kicked off.

PP Shaw with a 98 against Baroda.
K Pandya (who should be playing the Asia Cup) with 85 against Mumbai
Mavi got a 5-fer but it came at an economy of 7.5 and was mostly the tail
Shubman Gill 115 v HP
Siraj 3-42

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Vijay Hazare's just kicked off.

PP Shaw with a 98 against Baroda.
K Pandya (who should be playing the Asia Cup) with 85 against Mumbai
Mavi got a 5-fer but it came at an economy of 7.5 and was mostly the tail
Shubman Gill 115 v HP
Siraj 3-42
Even I wish that he plays for Indian team, but for whom can he come in? Our top 5 bowlers in Bhuvi, Bumrah, Kuldeep, Chahal and Hardik are locked for the next few years.

srbhkshk

International Captain
Even I wish that he plays for Indian team, but for whom can he come in? Our top 5 bowlers in Bhuvi, Bumrah, Kuldeep, Chahal and Hardik are locked for the next few years.
For starters, get him in the team for Axar. When the pitch doesn't look green play him over his brother.

cnerd123

likes this
Troll finger spin is an art form that is taking over the world. You all just haven't caught on yet. You should give it the respect it deserves

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was he injured in 2017 and most of this year? Bit weird to announce your retirement when your last game was a year and a half ago.

srbhkshk

International Captain
Was he injured in 2017 and most of this year? Bit weird to announce your retirement when your last game was a year and a half ago.
I suppose he didn't quite have the motivation left. Is one of the good guys so I wish him well, but dear god going from 140+ to 125 in 2 years takes some doing.