• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Miyagi

Banned
On the bright side, if India beat England in this test series, and then in Australia, the 2019 Ashes is shaping up nicely to be the highest profile minnow fight since the 1986/87 Ashes.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
On the bright side, if India beat England in this test series, and then in Australia, the 2019 Ashes is shaping up nicely to be the highest profile minnow fight since the 1986/87 Ashes.
You should be glad NZ are going to play **** all in that time frame

Mr Miyagi

Banned
You should be glad NZ are going to play **** all in that time frame
What from 86/877 to 2019? Probably NZ's peak playing ammount tbf.

Unless you mean this spring - which means NZ is in UAE, as you're from Pakistan you should be aware of this.

And don't swear so much, leave that to those who descended from those expelled from Britain (or should have been).

I get you're 16 and all, but swearing all the time isn't clever, in fact it displays a limited vocabulary, and it just loses all effect when it's trite.

Last edited:

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
And don't swear so much, leave that to those who descended from those expelled from Britain (or should have been).

I get you're 16 and all, but swearing all the time isn't clever, in fact it displays a limited vocabulary, and it just loses all effect when its trite.
Vocabulary doesn't equal intelligence. As you have proved yourself numerous times, it is possible to be articulate yet still be speaking utter drivel.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What from 86/877 to 2019? Probably NZ's peak playing ammount tbf.

Unless you mean this spring - which means NZ is in UAE, as you're from Pakistan you should be aware of this.

I get you're 16 and all, but swearing all the time isn't clever, in fact it displays a limited vocabulary, and it just loses all effect when it's trite.
There's no better way to say very little than **** all.
Thanks for bringing up my age though. Shows ya got nothing else to attack. I'm on a cricket forum. Why would I display the full extent of vocabulary when there's no way I'm getting laid or a good grade.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
There's no better way to say very little than **** all.
Thanks for bringing up my age though. Shows ya got nothing else to attack. I'm on a cricket forum. Why would I display the full extent of vocabulary when there's no way I'm getting laid or a good grade.
Yeah, good luck with a vocabulary getting you laid. That isn't how it works.

Scrabble kings don't go home with the prom queen.

In fact, unnecessarily using fancy words will just piss many people off and make them think you're pretentious. A wide vocabulary is a great skill, especially of commonly understood words (this is where the real art is - verbs especially), as you want to use plain English where concise and precise to do so.

You may enjoy sending people to dictionaries for a while, but if you do it repetitively, they will end up resenting you at worst or find your communication as a total show-off at best.

I'm not attacking your age either, it was sincere advice. If you learn to communicate without swearing, you won't unnecessarily or unintentionally offend people as you climb the ladder.

Swear by all means, but you need to be able to control who and when you swear too. Else bad habits will creep in.

Last edited:

Borges

International Regular
The India A team is learning the modus operandi that Durham has perfected in county cricket: be utter crap with both bat and ball in the first outing, get into a totally hopeless position, lull the opposition into a false sense of security arising from supreme overconfidence, and then deliver the sucker punch.

They almost got that almost right in the first game against the West Indies A, and in the second game, they executed the Kennedy-Durham punch to absolute perfection.

rparikh14

School Boy/Girl Captain
8 wickets in the match for Siraj. Has fantastic records in all formats of the game but was trash in IPL and the few T20Is he's played. Anybody seen him play FC?

Shri

Mr. Glass
Arjun Tendulkar is playing for the U19 side against SL. Looks way taller than his father and bowls left arm pace while batting left handed. Has taken 1-33 in the completed innings. Not sure if he can bat though.

garylyon

School Boy/Girl Captain
8 wickets in the match for Siraj. Has fantastic records in all formats of the game but was trash in IPL and the few T20Is he's played. Anybody seen him play FC?
Bowling pretty well in the current Ind A game too. Figures of 79/4 in the 1st innings. Really does have a stellar FC record

Shri

Mr. Glass

Tendulkar opens the bowling at 17:45. Seems to get a little movement but doesn't look rapid yet.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
His action doesn't look like one that would generate a lot of pace. Nice swing bowler's action tho. Got some good movement.

Still very young. Good height, will fill that frame in. Lets see how he develops.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Arjun Tendulkar is playing for the U19 side against SL. Looks way taller than his father and bowls left arm pace while batting left handed. Has taken 1-33 in the completed innings. Not sure if he can bat though.
Bet he never comes on as first change in his career.