• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jaffer wafg. Ashwin's been completely dominated, once again showing that he can only bowl on big turners.

Daemon

Not a hard thing to do tbf. I know he does well in Ranji but have you seen the guy bowl? Pure left arm (albeit accurate) filth. Jadeja-lite.

cnerd123

likes this
Nadeem strikes me as limited talent wise but really good with flight, control and guile.

Ofcourse, none of that matters if none of your deliveries turn.

vcs

I don't like the idea of him missing a Test for it though. Anyway, hope it works out.

srbhkshk

International Captain
There's 0 doubt that Kohli does whatever he can to improve his batting, let's hope he can do the same for his captaincy.

Daemon

That's fantastic news imo, hope he gains good experience there. Can't fault the man for his work ethic.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Do Surrey play in swing friendly conditions?
Playing in June in England will help nonetheless. Although it was interesting to see India's tests start in August. So basically Kohli will be in England for about 3 months. That's solid and very rarely do international cricketers get this kind of preparation for an away tour.

SeamUp

International Coach
So BCCI are selling media rights tomorrow for the next 5 years of home bilateral series and it will be done via an online auction for the first time in history of sport.

Daemon

Tampering tactics in India would probably differ in that the SG gets scuffed up easily in our dry grounds and starts reversing really early, and so the challenge is to maintain the shiny side as opposed to creating a rough side. Faf's lollies would definitely come in handy.

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
So BCCI are selling media rights tomorrow for the next 5 years of home bilateral series and it will be done via an online auction for the first time in history of sport.

Wow, that's astoundingly bad. Not even a single home season with more than 5 tests :(

Actually just 8 home tests are scheduled in the next 18 months (till Oct 2020) out of which just three are against quality opposition (SA). The remaining are split between Afg, Ban and WI. Dire, too dire.

I never used to be a fan of Sreenivasan but he was a big supporter of test matches. This looks threadbare really. Depressing stuff.

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
The bidders have gone bonkers in the on-going bid war. Such a poor FTP overall and the bids are almost at a billion USD. Do not see the value here, and I fear this one might go the Nimbus route.