• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cnerd123

likes this
the pink ball is fantastic IMO. Looks so good racing off the bat.

heavy bottom-hand technique from Shaw, but gets into really good position and times the ball sweetly. Uses a big heavy bat as well. Looks like someone who could be really destructive. I'd like to see how he handles a bowler friendly pitch.

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Got the dead panther eyes down too. Huge prospect. Doesn't like swing, obviously. Will fit right in.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I like how well DK is coming along. I really hope he keeps this consistency up across all formats. Can be an awesome 2nd Keeper/bat when we tour. As he can also fulfill roles at any spot in the batting order in case its needed and can hold his own as a fielder.

harsh.ag

Temperament issues on bounce, but that will get solved no doubt. Swing is the real constraint. Could be the next Vinod Kambli which hopefully won't happen.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah ChePu's been crap. That bottom hand shovel is showing its weakness in unfamiliar conditions.

Hopefully he finds a way on the upcoming tours.

Daemon

He's started crouching more and having a really low backlift as a direct result of the spin friendly wickets in India.

I'm not sure about 'better', but it's certainly slightly more pronounced from what he used to do.

harsh.ag

He's started crouching more and having a really low backlift as a direct result of the spin friendly wickets in India.

I'm not sure about 'better', but it's certainly slightly more pronounced from what he used to do.
Yeah this is what I'm picking up on as well

Shri

Mr. Glass
Shaw is 17. He'll be fine when he debuts for us in another 4 or 5 years after going on many A tours.

harsh.ag

India A playing NZ A. Munro and Raval showed some fight while batting. Rather unknown pace attack from India with Nadeem and Karn Sharma as spinners. Shreyas Iyer batted well and Bawne and Parthiv have a solid partnership going on.

Daemon

For those who speak Hindi, this interview is pure gold. Never knew Nehra was such a funny dude.