• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Doing a ***** should be supporting a second team you have literally no reason for supporting, outside of 'because I want to'.
If you ask your ex-girlfriends, you'll find doing a ***** is extremely unsatisfactory.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was born in Gujarat and worked over there for a few years recently, so I guess I have reason to be happy about this. Great knock by Parthiv.

anil1405

International Captain
Commentators were talking about Mumbai players sledging Juneja early on in his innings plus Tare was being a bit ****y when Juneja was out.

indiaholic

International Captain
Seems like the kind of **** that needs sledging to bat well.. Even when he came out to bat he walked up to Parthiv and started talking ****.

Shri

Mr. Glass
So the Parthiv vs Saha debate is settled for now?
When was it ever a debate? It would have been Dinesh Kartik in the tests against England if he had not given up keeping during this Ranji season. Parthiv shouldn't even be in the picture given his age too. Should try someone younger.