• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shri

Mr. Glass
Mine has Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy in the same frame. OS' avatar sucks fam.

Shri

Mr. Glass
If you know a movie so well you can identify it from a tiny, dimly lit, 2 second gif, you've got too much time on your hands fam
Mine is from the greatest scene in the movie X-Men: First Class. The best movie in the series.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Which one is it? Have stared at it for a good 30 seconds now. Is it Aamir Khan riding the motorcycle?
Ffs people. Raise your games. Here I'm trying to put down this movie and you can't even get on board.