• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tall Timber

Shady Slim

International Coach
so what is a team of the tallest cricketers you can think of, folks?

mohammad irfan and sulieman benn (lol) are players that come to mind from the recent World Cup for me

criteria?

above 6'5" or 6'6"?

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will Jefferson. Also used to drive around in a car which was far too small for him and he kinda had to unfold himself from the car each time he got out. Lovely.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll throw in Tremlett into the mix since the dude looks like the basis for all Ancient Greek sculptures of God-like physique.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pankaj Singh is almost 2 metres I think. Pretty much the tallest Indian player I can think of atm.

Flametree

International 12th Man
Are you after just tall players or good tall players. Two metre Peter if the former. Clive Lloyd if the latter. Garner and Ambrose certain starters. Bruce Reid ?

Tony Greig a certain number 6. You might struggle to find a keeper.... Wayne Phillips was pretty tall I think.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Does Atul Sharma, the 8 foot 7 inch oak who bowls 180 kph deliveries while dragging bus tires tied to his back and goes home and sleeps with your mother and sister, count?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Does Atul Sharma, the 8 foot 7 inch oak who bowls 180 kph deliveries while dragging bus tires tied to his back and goes home and sleeps with your mother and sister, count?
I would like it if as a culture CW all shared about Atul on a far more frequent basis.