• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If you have to pick only one Asian team .

If you have to pick one team from Asia to put your money on

• Pakistan

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • India

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Srilanka

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

FRAZ

International Captain
If you have to pick one team from Asia to put your money on , Then which team you are gonna pick . Pakistan India or Srilanka .
Dont think about the current forms and this and that . dont mix up the players and dont make an Asian 11.Just one team Pakistan , India or Srilanka..

FRAZ

International Captain
yOU ARE RIGHT I guess . their record against each others show the same thing ....

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
um if all teams are fit you could well say pakistan as the indian bolwers just lack that something in test cricket but definately out of india or pakistan

ill go with pakistan

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd say India because they can beat Sri Lanka without trying. And you never know when Pakistan are going to 'fix' a match.

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Definately India........improving every day and might be a force in word cricket if they can keep the away form up!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Pakistan if Shoaib, Saqlain and Sami are at their best because bowlers win games, India if their batting line up fires, and Sri Lanka if neither of the other two do because Murali will.

Bouncer

State Regular
Pakistan! like your kids, they make you feel thrilled, they make you frustrated but above all they make you feel proud.

twctopcat

International Regular
Sri lanka if their batsmen are having a good day, coz murali and vaas are reliable and consistent to say the least, especially in the one day arena.

Choora

State Regular
Pak and Lanka are good teams but please don't embaress them by comparing them with India.Indian team is mileeeeeeeeeeesss ahead of both Pak and Lanka.

Even if Pak cricket selectors are giving the job to pick up eleven players from the whole subcontinent, they will end up picking Indian players:D

imranrabb

U19 Debutant
Choora said:
Pak and Lanka are good teams but please don't embaress them by comparing them with India.Indian team is mileeeeeeeeeeesss ahead of both Pak and Lanka.

Even if Pak cricket selectors are giving the job to pick up eleven players from the whole subcontinent, they will end up picking Indian players:D
If they did do that then they would have all of pakistans bowling and some of indias batting

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I would pick India except against Australia anywhere outside India, in which case I would controversially pick Pakistan. I would also come close to picking Pakistan in an India/Pakistan matchup.

yohanna

Banned
Mister Wright said:
I'd say India because they can beat Sri Lanka without trying. And you never know when Pakistan are going to 'fix' a match.
It becomes easier to know really when Pak is against an opponent that has a weather forecaster experts like M Waugh and a drug cheat like Waney!