• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2015

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Good time for Hildreth to get a double. For multiple reasons. Hope weather doesn't screw us over in the next two days.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Encouraging signs by the young english attacks of Notts and Somerset in the first division. Getting good opportunities and performing whilst keeping the likes of Fletcher and Thomas out of their respective teams.

Rushworth needing 25 wickets in last 3 and a bit games to get 100 wickets in the championship. Or 20 wickets for 100 first class wickets for the season.

Niall

International Coach
Elizabeth Ammon ‏@legsidelizzy 2h2 hours ago
Hearing that Reece Topley may be leaving Essex bound for Southampton. #countycricket

Essex about to lose another promising youngster?:ph34r:

FBU

International Debutant
Anderson to play last 2 cc games. Too frightened to mention the next bit of news.............Lancs want him for Finals Day....:blink:

91Jmay

International Coach
Alex Hales looked in good touch before the rain. He is in perfect form to cement himself in the ODI side.

Niall

International Coach
http://www.thepca.co.uk/assets/files/2015/Player-survey-August-2015.pdf

County player survey.

Not happy with the current structure which I can understand, moving from format to format all the time and pretty relentless schedule. Pleased they still value county cricket and don't blame the apathy towards royal london cup, its basically the ginger step son of the domestic scene, of all the formats if one is to be cut, I'd prefer it to be the 50 overs one.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
http://www.thepca.co.uk/assets/files/2015/Player-survey-August-2015.pdf

County player survey.

Not happy with the current structure which I can understand, moving from format to format all the time and pretty relentless schedule. Pleased they still value county cricket and don't blame the apathy towards royal london cup, its basically the ginger step son of the domestic scene, of all the formats if one is to be cut, I'd prefer it to be the 50 overs one.
85.0% strongly agree/agree that “if we have to have asymmetry in in the CountyChampionship, it must apply equally to all divisions to avoid the lower division/sbecoming second class competitions; but
76.8% strongly agree/agree that “if we have to have asymmetry in the CountyChampionship, it is critical that symmetry in Division 1 is retained to ensure theChampions are properly identified”.
got to love leading questions

stumpski

International Captain
Slipping away from Essex this, they're missing Napier now - situation would have been perfect for him.

Niall

International Coach
Ah Coles out after his century.:@
From what I seen of him this year shouldn't be miles away from a call up for England white ball cricket.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
64 for the last wicket and Hunn scored 1* off 5 balls.

50 over Semifinals set.

Yorkshire Glos
Surrey Notts

Next county cricket is t20 finals day on Satuday.