• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2015

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
He'd be pretty close already wouldn't he? At least in ODIs especially given Bell is probably done and Morgan could be cooked.
Probably close but they'll continue to give Hales and Ali a run and Roy is probably marginally in front of Vince for the next top order slot in odi. Good championship runs will elevate him close to the test team. England don't really have many naturally attacking bats with decent techniques and so if he makes first division runs I'd be inclined to try and find a space for him in the test team.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Sachin Mylavarapu, according to their website.

Also, I'm guessing the Freddie Coleman in the Oxford squad isn't the Scottish one?
Sachin not selected - hasn't been for either of the opening games that I've seen. Spin duties will be Jack McIver's.

It is the Scottish Freddie Coleman but I don't think Oxford will see much of him this season with Warwickshire calling.

Anyway, bright, but breezy here. Looks a bit of grass on the track from a distance and if the last couple of weeks are much to go by it will do something in the first hour. Could see Kevin before lunch...

WalkingWicket

State 12th Man
Liam Norwell just got hit for two sixes (well, a six and an eight, because of a no-ball) by Richard Levi in his first over. Ouch.

mightymariner

U19 12th Man
Well we already seem to be doing better than last season, we've taken a wicket against the Welsh

Nice to see Brooks already has two, Worcestershire in a spot of bother.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Neil needs to do the honours and correct the thread title.

Late start for Lancs, not playing CC this week - 87/0 against Leeds/Bradford UCCE at the moment. Top 7 is probably what we are going to see for the season - Reece, Horton, Petersen, Prince, Croft, Smith, Davies. Pace bowlers are a raffle, Clark a placeholder for Siddle/Faulkner, the latter probably batting higher than 8, Buck will probably get the nod to start the year

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Taylor/Taylor batting now. Not necessarily a Nottinghamshire supporter, but am hoping that partnership can score tons of runs.

mightymariner

U19 12th Man
Taylor/Taylor batting now. Not necessarily a Nottinghamshire supporter, but am hoping that partnership can score tons of runs.
How did I miss this signing. Notts' team almost makes me want to like them now, urgh

Guptil already tonned up for Derby against Cambridge, that was quick

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Too many Taylors in County cricket, it's confusing.

Anyway Champions-elect racking up the runs against therelegation-Threatened Durhamers.

mightymariner

U19 12th Man
Durham leaving it up to Paul Collingwood to bowl, he now has 5, WAG.

Leics obvs waiting for the third new ball to get the Welsh out, how kind of us

grecian

Blaming you for the collapse.
I'm not calling it a collapse, more moving the game along, umm rapidly.

A michelle for Colly though, WTF.

Oh and the cricket season must be here, only 30-odd overs at Old Trafford, whilst everywhere else gets a pretty full day :laugh:

Last edited:

grecian

Gregory for England.

I shall be using that line more than once this year, I'm guessing.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
In doing so your probably damning him to never play for England, given your previous attempts at Trego; perhaps you should try some reverse jinxing on them.

grecian

Not to mention the Jos appreciation thread.
Well he is playing for England regularly, but it's obviously very hollow nowadays when he's just not even playing for a proper county, just some Northern mercenary playground :(