• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Richie Benaud gravely ill

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
there's not really anything solid out there. Rumours are essentially:

Innocent Bystander
‏@InnoBystander
Sounds like Richie Benaud is in a bad way and is receiving hospice care. Thoughts of the whole cricketing world are with him

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's got a lot to answer for has Richie, as without his commentary I'd never have got hooked on this bloody game in the first place, something that has caused me issues over the years - my psychiatrist tells me that an essential part of my therapy will be to discuss these matters face to face with Richie so desperately hoping he hangs on in there