• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Half-Spikes?

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
I found "Cricket Half-Spikes" at a Cricket webshop. Could you tell me what "half-spikes" are, and how they are different from full-spikes?
And do players change spikes for Batting and Fielding?:unsure:
And what kind of shoes do players wear in Indoor Cricket?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I found "Cricket Half-Spikes" at a Cricket webshop. Could you tell me what "half-spikes" are, and how they are different from full-spikes?
And do players change spikes for Batting and Fielding?:unsure:
And what kind of shoes do players wear in Indoor Cricket?
I look forward to these answers as I don't wear spikes so can't help other than to say half spikes cover half the shoe only.

In club cricket my team mates just wear the same pair for the whole game but I have no idea if tim southee has batting shoes vs bowling shoes...someone to help.

cnerd123

likes this
I belive indoor cricket shoes would be the same as indoor football ones; perhaps with more padding at the heel instead of around the toes.