• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do the overseas players get by during the IPL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cric123

School Boy/Girl Captain
I imagine they are at the hotel the entire time when they aren't playing or training. Unlike in some other cricketing countries, there can't be much to do in India. The overcrowding, the culture, and so on. Although the money in the IPL is good for anyone on a decent contract, it must be an uncomfortable experience having to spend almost two months (those playing all the games) there.

longranger

U19 Cricketer
What a load of xenophobic rubbish. I don't see any thing remotely funny, if that was the intention. It it's trolling, you clearly have a lot of free time on your hands. Now what you really should be doing is buying a noose..

cpr

International Coach
A good quality toilet seat and enough $20 notes to wipe away the blues (or the browns....)

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What a load of xenophobic rubbish. I don't see any thing remotely funny, if that was the intention. It it's trolling, you clearly have a lot of free time on your hands. Now what you really should be doing is buying a noose..
Careful mate, you'll jerk your knee completely out of whack.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol this is genuinely funny if OP was trying to be serious, just because of how stupid it is. But if it is an actual attempt at humour it's pathetic.

Cric123

School Boy/Girl Captain
I am being very serious. I suppose those fat contracts soothes over some of the problems, knowing they will get back home to a much much bigger bank balance.

Debris

International 12th Man
I believe that between games they hire a private jet to fly them to other countries where there is stuff to do.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I imagine they are at the hotel the entire time when they aren't playing or training. Unlike in some other cricketing countries, there can't be much to do in India. The overcrowding, the culture, and so on. Although the money in the IPL is good for anyone on a decent contract, it must be an uncomfortable experience having to spend almost two months (those playing all the games) there.
Where are the billy goats? This is a troll and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.