• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2015 Thread

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How the Royals managed to get Kohli, Gayle, AB & Starc in the same team in beyond me.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I am backing Bangalore to win too. However, I do not have much confidence in Bangalore's bowling.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What's happened to James Faulkner this tournament? Either he just doesn't care about IPL this year or his form has nose-dived.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Bangalore had Yuvraj the previous season for a fortune, he was ****e.

Chennai are going to get smashed hard by Bangalore.
It is Dhoni's hometown and a spinners' paradise. So, advantage to CSK on that, though Mccullum loss is a huge hit. Backing Raina and Dhoni to win it for CSK.

Spark

Global Moderator
What's happened to James Faulkner this tournament? Either he just doesn't care about IPL this year or his form has nose-dived.
Reckon you could say that about half the Aussie players, they don't really seem to be in it post-WC.

Aditi_Nair

Cricket Spectator
Now MI has reached in the Finals of IPL with wonderful performance after their first five defeats and play with the winner of CSK vs RCB.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Reckon you could say that about half the Aussie players, they don't really seem to be in it post-WC.
Why would you be, the big mental and physical push was for the World Cup and there's another one coming as they try and win their first away Ashes for 14 years.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
You need to take market forces into consideration; each team needs to field 7 Indians in their line up so the top Indian talent is going to be very expensive.

Wicketkeepers in particular as they're a particularly scarce resource.