• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2015 Thread

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yadav came in third in this game Daemon after Binny and Bhuvneshwar Kumar. Also, in this game, Dhoni preferred to bowl Mohit Sharma and Stuart Binny ahead of Shami.
He got it wrong there, but imo I doubt his rationale behind it had any to do with their pace. He probably felt that if Binny is going to play as a frontline bowler then you need to get a few overs out of him first up because he obviously can't bowl at the death.

cnerd123

likes this
I thought they were ****ing around trying out new things tbh. In case of the worse case scenario where Yadav/Shami broke down in the WC and they needed someone to share new ball duties.

kabir9623

Cricket Spectator
Hello community,

Today is the 21st match of IPL 2015. The match will be played between Delhi DareDevils vs Mumbai Indians at Ferozeshah Kotla, Delhi.

Last edited:

Daemon

this cricketgateway streaming site they've set up for the IPL is really brilliant.

You can watch instant replays of any ball on the match, all of a batsmen's innings, all of a bowler's wickets, all the twos a batsmen hit etc etc all while the match is still going on. So good. If it was a service set up for all international matches I'd be happy paying good money for a subscription.

Daemon

God Bumrah's action is so ugly, even though it's the most anti chucking action I've ever seen.

Daemon

Bumrah along with Samson are the most overrated young Indian players in the IPL.
People rate Bumrah?

Speaking of rating young Indian players, I suspect the lots of folks will be boarding the slowly accelerating Iyer hype train.

Niall

International Coach
People rate Bumrah?

Speaking of rating young Indian players, I suspect the lots of folks will be boarding the slowly accelerating Iyer hype train.
Fair point

but sure I have seen people big him up online over the years.

Daemon

MI are really missing Anderson. This Hardik bloke is nowhere near as good as his name suggests.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I am not even sure how sustainable the Bumrah action is tbh. Fast bowling itself puts too much strain on the body and he is just putting more stress with his weird angle.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Can I just ask, why the **** is Kumar Sangakkara scoring tons in County Cricket and popping into the Sky studio to help present the IPL coverage? Why is he not out there flogging bowlers?

Niall

International Coach
Can I just ask, why the **** is Kumar Sangakkara scoring tons in County Cricket and popping into the Sky studio to help present the IPL coverage? Why is he not out there flogging bowlers?

Was never that great in the IPL sadly especially for his last team the Sunrisers where he was initially captain and ended up dropping himself as his form was awful.

cnerd123

likes this
this cricketgateway streaming site they've set up for the IPL is really brilliant.

You can watch instant replays of any ball on the match, all of a batsmen's innings, all of a bowler's wickets, all the twos a batsmen hit etc etc all while the match is still going on. So good. If it was a service set up for all international matches I'd be happy paying good money for a subscription.
They had something like that on Star Sports for the WC. Was brilliant. Only 1,500 rupees too.