• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2015 Thread

SkyBlue

U19 Debutant
No Starc for RCB.Expecting another bottom 3 finish.We rely too much on individual talent.The team has been built pretty poorly.Also no player from Karnataka makes me a little sad.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
No Starc for RCB.Expecting another bottom 3 finish.We rely too much on individual talent.The team has been built pretty poorly.Also no player from Karnataka makes me a little sad.
Home players would bring in more support and would play better on home pitches. Wish teams retained or showed more will in retaining domestic talent.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Home players would bring in more support and would play better on home pitches. Wish teams retained or showed more will in retaining domestic talent.
Yes, especially considering that the Karnataka team has won everything on offer in the last two years in domestic cricket, very surprising that RCB didn't go for local talent.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Karun Nair has been brilliant this season apart from Rahul. Looking forward to watching him bat more. He is a player who can play the long inning and the short, fast one as well.

SkyBlue

U19 Debutant
Well what do you expect from Mallya.Always goes for the shiniest toys in the box.AB is perhaps the sole reason i can look forward to watching RCB's games.

Our luck is so bad,the best bowler in the world on current form gets injured.8-) Aaron as the lead bowler :laugh:

SkyBlue

U19 Debutant
Karun Nair has been brilliant this season apart from Rahul. Looking forward to watching him bat more. He is a player who can play the long inning and the short, fast one as well.
Wasnt Karun retained by RR ? I dint watch the auction nor did i read much about it either.

But yeah,we needed another opener and Karun would've fit like a glove in our team.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
They either retained him or bought him back. In any case, he will get far more chances in Rajasthan who give the domestic players a good go.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Actually, from what I remember, Karun Nair was poor this season before coming good (very good) in the knockouts. Yeah, good player and one who will most probably play for India within 2-3 years.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The bowling of Bangalore is weak, yeah. Milne will go for the English tour in a bit and till he is there it is fine, as Iqbal Abdullah is also there. Wouldn't have high hopes with Sean Abbott who averages 8.5 domestically. Adam Wiese as a hard hitting all rounder is a great addition, apparently. Can't believe they left the bowling so bare.

GGG

State Captain
Isn't there a official youtube channel to watch it this year? Time of India were showing games over the last few seasons but don't seem to be doing it this year?