• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Bangladesh 2015

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I still don't know why Bangladesh still have a such a gap between themselves and WI/Pak/Eng in the ODI rankings
they're not really that current most of the time I find. good example would be zaheer khan being the 23rd ranked test bowler in the world.

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
Bangladesh's bowling though getting better is still ordinary. Surprisingly! BD fielding is not of high standard. Only Sabbir, Nasir and Sarker are their outstanding fielders. Rest are average and below. However, its their batting that interest me. All are naturally very talented stroke-makers. Still a long way to go in tests but in limited overs they can compete with anyone now which is great to see. Took them 12 or so years to finally come alive in limited overs.

cnerd123

likes this
Geez Ehsan Adil injured too.

Umar Gul called up as replacement.

Pak has now cycled through all their bowling resources and have returned to the top of the list.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Every now and then, Pak and SL make selection blunders that are just inexplicable. You can't just keep making big changes in the team formation on regular basis. M pretty sure Pak has a pretty good talent pool, they just fail to manage their players. SL is another team that has made some really weird selection errors, don't think they have managed to develop any young talents recently.

Niall

International Coach
Hafeez is such a chump. Definitely don't think he should be playing if he's not allowed to bowl.

Has a good record in Asia with the bat to be fair, if they lose though could do with getting in Aslam to have a look at least.

Sarfraz may have to back down the order as well if he keeps "batting" like this.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Has a good record in Asia with the bat to be fair
He does in Tests. In ODIs he averages less than 30 and strikes at 72 after 95 games. I suspect it'd be better than that in more recent times but he's still not actually good enough to play as a batsman IMO.

Niall

International Coach
He does in Tests. In ODIs he averages less than 30 and strikes at 72 after 95 games. I suspect it'd be better than that in more recent times but he's still not actually good enough to play as a batsman IMO.
Ah fair enough, pretty sure he has a beastly recent record against Lanka though in ODIS recently though doesn't he? They play about 50% of their games against them. :laugh: