• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Bangladesh 2015

Niall

International Coach
And that is game over now Hafeez is gone.

Well done Bangladesh.

3-0 is nailed on for Bangladesh I think, such a mediocre team Pakistan without so many players

Hopefully the tests are a little more competitive.

cnerd123

likes this
Shakib was being such a dick after the review too.

This has been a solid performance from BD. Hard to see Pak coming back from here. #Banglawash

cnerd123

likes this
Worst ever ODI figures...not good signs for Ajmal's comeback.

Timely wicket. Taskin is definitely a hand young ODI prospect. Taskin, Rubel and Shakib guarantee about 30 solid overs worth of bowling nowdays; which is a good sign for BD.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Haha betting sites were offering 3.00 for a Bangla win before this match. What were they thinking? I'm not complaining though. :D

Last edited:

cricman

International 12th Man
I still don't know why Bangladesh still have a such a gap between themselves and WI/Pak/Eng in the ODI rankings

Niall

International Coach
Haha betting sites were offering 3.00 for a Bangla win before this match. What were they thinking? I'm not complaining though. :D
I have 3/1 for Bangla to win the series with bet365 so happy as well. Zero interest in covering the bet either.

Pakistan are ****e.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The good thing about a lot of Bangla's better performances recently is they've been done without an huge contribution from Shakib, bodes well for the future.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh are a really competitive ODI side now in Asia. They'll lose convincingly to India most of the times, but I think they can compete at some level against SL after the retirements of Sanga and Mahela.