• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Bangladesh 2015

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This doesn't look promising. Day 5 and there's still no hint of anything. They were talking about the cracks widening yesterday but it doesn't look like they've widened.

Daemon

There's still 110 overs left in the game. After a while these two will be like **** yeah job's done and get themselves out, sparking a collapse.
Kayes starts the day with two reverse sweeps. Only a matter of time fellas.

cnerd123

likes this
"Tamim-Imrul partnership is the first 300 run partnership in the 3rd innings of a test; previous best was 290 by Cowdrey- Pular in 1960!"
Holy **** BD hold a world record that isn't about how bad they are.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm really pleased for Tamim here. Averaging over 40 now and needs under 100 more runs to be Bangladesh's leading Test runs scorer all time.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Well done Tamim. I gave up my secretary position of his supporters club some time ago as I wish he would reign it in sometimes, but well done to him on this historic knock.

OverratedSanity

Great knock. The rate at which he scored made the draw possible. If they'd come in today still 150 runs behind, I'd have put my money on a collapse.