• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Bangladesh 2015

smash84

The Tiger King
and in all the pakistan pathethicness i forgot to congratulate the bangers

Well played bangladesh and many congratulations on a well deserved win :)

Niall

International Coach
Well done Pakistan think tank.

If you must drop Shezhad to punish him but keep him for one format, then why the hell is it the t20 one?

17 of 30

ffs

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sohail Tanvir batting ahead of Sarfraz and Rizwan? wut?!!! :lol:\

Also, 17(31) from Shehzad is ,uh,not the greatest effort in a t20 The guy has serious problems when it comes to strike rotation. Suffered in the India game in the WC as well.

OverratedSanity

I got an infraction for "inappropriate,unacceptable language" for saying the only reason why Sarfraz is being screwed over in the batting order is coz must have been caught in bed with Waqar's wife.

Was warned I'd be permabanned if I made another shocking post like that again. Weird tstl.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I got an infraction for "inappropriate,unacceptable language" for saying the only reason why Sarfraz is being screwed over in the batting order is coz must have been caught in bed with Waqar's wife.
Unacceptable from you. Sarfaraz dhoka nahin dega.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Didnt get to watch the match, scorecard looks another clinical performance by BD, keeps getting worse for Pakistan. Good thing that Test matches coming up. Looking forward.

cricman

International 12th Man
Dull Test Series coming up 0-0

I don't think both sides can get 20 Wickets. Doubt we will see any sporting declarations either.

Mustafizur Rahman looked good though

kingstonr13

Cricket Spectator
It may have taken 15 years, but does this mark the beginning of Bangladesh's rise from minnow to competitive test side?

Tamim and Mominul are both very exciting young talents

Daemon

Was warned I'd be permabanned if I made another shocking post like that again. Weird tstl.
Fusion lost his **** after the 4th loss to Bangladesh in a row imo

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Mashrafe said

"If he (Afridi) has said that he was not out, I don't think we can stop talking about this issue. It is better to take the umpire's decision. I have always respected the umpire's decision. They are also humans who make mistakes. It is better to say certain things off the record. If he is complaining, the ICC will deal with it. We have nothing to say about it."

:laugh:

Hope he remembers how he and other Bangladeshis reacted during the WC.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Mashrafe said

"If he (Afridi) has said that he was not out, I don't think we can stop talking about this issue. It is better to take the umpire's decision. I have always respected the umpire's decision. They are also humans who make mistakes. It is better to say certain things off the record. If he is complaining, the ICC will deal with it. We have nothing to say about it."

:laugh:

Hope he remembers how he and other Bangladeshis reacted during the WC.
Reaction was bad and silly in general from public but players remained cool and showed a lot of maturity. I dont remember any player complaining about the decisions. Even Shakib defended umpires at press conference. Players cant control public emotions.