• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To My legion of Fans on this forum !

kvemuri

U19 12th Man
Anil said:
the great one knows that more than anyone else....:@ :laugh:

That he already does, but Srinath is betting even higher on AA to give runs and off late AA has made him lose money, Srinath wants to make sure that doesn't happen ;)

Richard said:
Well... Srinath and Prasad always used to give away their share, too...
Indeed they did and they were very good at it too. How else can you explain Saeed Anwar scoring 194 against us and also 2000 runs (of his grand total of 8000 and odd runs) just came from us, he should pay Indians money for being so generous to him ;)

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
kvemuri said:
That he already does, but Srinath is betting even higher on AA to give runs and off late AA has made him lose money, Srinath wants to make sure that doesn't happen ;)
that's just the calm before the storm....there is defintely a 10-0-70-1 or something even bigger on the horizon.....it will come like a huge flood and wash away all doubters like srinath and kvemuri......:laugh:

kvemuri

U19 12th Man
Anil said:
that's just the calm before the storm....there is defintely a 10-0-70-1 or something even bigger on the horizon.....it will come like a huge flood and wash away all doubters like srinath and kvemuri......:laugh:
hah..if i was a doubter bud, I would be registered in AAAS ;) I am pretty sure that a 6-0-60-1 is lurking somewhere around actually more than one of those are lurking around. ;)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Pratyush said:

AA and Srinath. Wonder what the conversation is.
Srinath :"I was a very unlucky bowler, I missed the stumps and the edge of the bat by as little as this much" (spreads his hands a foot apart)