• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To My legion of Fans on this forum !

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Armadillo said:
Count me in! I'm all up for putting an end to this farce. :p
guys be warned...this is far, far worse than the pharoah's curse.....tutenkhamen doesn't begin to compare to our aa...:velho: :vampire: :blowup: :twisted: :devil2: you get the drift i hope...i am saying this for your own good of course....

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Calling the BOLD & 'BLASPHEMOUS'

Signed so far by :-
- SJS
- Pug
- Steds
- kvmuri (unsigned but committed support)
- Armadillo
- Kheldar 19

kvemuri

U19 12th Man
SJS said:
OKAY. Here it is.

Collecting signatures for signing the below given document/petition/letter adressed to Ajit Elephant-ear Agarkar :

Hi Ajit 'elephant-ears' Agarkar,

You are the biggest fraud going around in world cricket.

Its amazing that when Indians are feeling that selection of cricket teams have become impartial, your name continues to belie the fond hope.

Your fantastic records with the bat not withstanding, one wonders how many M of M awards the opposition fans must have bestowed to you from the core of their hearts for the matches India has lost.

If you are, hell-its-a-possibilty, yet again selected, will you please try and prove this to be wrong by doing something for the team (the INDIAN team you dummy) rather than wasting your time here on the net.

In case you cant do that (no surprise mind you, could you please suffer from sun-stroke in Kochi's 40 degrees plus atmosphere alnong with severe dehydration which keeps you out of the team till end of 2007 please.

By the way, where did you get those blue eyes from. I would kill the guy who gave you blue eyes.
:@ :@ :@

*crosses fingers and toes in the hope that where all else has failed maybe this will work*
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

- SJS
- Pug
- Steds
- kvmuri (unsigned but committed support)
As I said anything that even smells a bit of persecuting Agarkar..count me in. Sign me up.

kvemuri

U19 12th Man
honestbharani said:
All the 4 of you will be cursed for a period of one month (one week each). Let us hope that teaches you all a lesson.

And of course, after AA takes a fifer in one of the remaining 3 ODIs, you will all have to become members and supporters of the AAAS. :@

:p

Right a fifer...after his 8 overs are gone for 90 runs and I can at least name 3 of those so called 5 and they are Hoggard, Batty and Anderson.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
- SJS
- Pug
- Steds
- kvmuri
- Armadillo
- Kheldar 19

Half a dozen and counting............

quick4mindia

School Boy/Girl Captain
AAAS has come out as winners

defying and belying all your hopes AjitAgarkar is back in the team touring WI.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DanielFullard

U19 Vice-Captain
a personal impression of a player which are very easily manipulated due to bias
Oh thats okay as long as you've met him. Ive seen Ricky Ponting on TV.....maybe I should claim to be him....wait, Im not that sad and pointless

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pratyush said:

AA and Srinath. Wonder what the conversation is.
Since there's no point in teaching a retired man how to bowl, AA is clearly teaching Jav how to commentate.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
marc71178 said:
Since there's no point in teaching a retired man how to bowl, AA is clearly teaching Jav how to commentate.
It'd be interesting to hear his attempts at commentary.