• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kyle Mills retires from all cricket

JediNudist

U19 Debutant
I would just like to mention that Aaron Redmond has also retired from all forms of cricket. His last match for Otago is this weekend against Auckland. I only knew when he was interviewed on Martin Devlins show on Radio Sport today. Played 8 tests and 6 ODIs averaging 21 and 25.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
One of my favourite Millsy moments (one of my fav Vettori moments too) is when he won the game for us with the bat after the Grant Elliott/Ryan Sidebottom/Paul Collingwood runout

JediNudist

U19 Debutant
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-0EVR1u31kU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GGG

State Captain
Yes he should of played every world cup game, just as good a death bowler as anyone in the squad*

*until proven overwise.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I had no idea Mills as even still playing let alone in the World Cup squad. I thought he retired years ago.

very "interesting" action but deadly new-ball bowler in the ODIs

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone think Millsy might get a gig as bowling coach one day? I've heard Southee and Boult speak of how much of a help he's been for them.