• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Its the sort of catch where if it wasn't 12 degrees he probably wouldn't have bagged it as it wouldn't have held up in his oversized jumper. Heh.

vandem

International 12th Man
Mark Craig 1
Geoff Boycott 0
To be fair Boycott has been full of praise for Craig over the last couple of days. "Test of character", "fighting back from a bad game" etc. Although he seemed to hint that it was his quiet words to BMac about having Craig bowl a little faster that has made the difference ...

Such a character (Boycs), great to have him and Coney on the radio.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol These last two dismissals are the sort of thing we used to see from the great Aust team of the 2000s... just finding ways to get wickets.
these last two dismissals remind me of how they did the same back in gabba or whatever

nevermind

U19 Debutant
To be fair Boycott has been full of praise for Craig over the last couple of days. "Test of character", "fighting back from a bad game" etc. Although he seemed to hint that it was his quiet words to BMac about having Craig bowl a little faster that has made the difference ...

Such a character (Boycs), great to have him and Coney on the radio.
Ya I know, same for Watling too. Just playing around, and pumped for NZ!

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I won't be holding my breath with these dark clouds around. Just enjoying the fun while it lasts, but braced for bad weather to roll through to spoil it all.

ajdude

International Coach
Well done NZ, deserve this win.

How we can be losing to a spinner like Craig is scandalous. He is crap.
just wait until england get out of third gear

but really he does have the tools, turn, drift, flight, can turn it at a decent pace. he just bowls pies quite often

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just heard from a reliable source that there's a storm over Huddersfield at the minute so expect a washout within the hour

plllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Flem274*

123/5
need to keep rolling them. the english weather might save them

i read in the thread we still drop to 4th below england even if we win which is weird because we're improving our result but whatever

Flametree

International 12th Man

i read in the thread we still drop to 4th below england even if we win which is weird because we're improving our result but whatever
Fourth below India. England would stay fifth.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator

Rankings don't care about who is at home. So they consider you drawing against an inferior opposition and think it's a poor result.

India is probably losing a lost test/series from the calculation and/or we losing a better drawn series or won test like 2011 Australia.

Last edited: