• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've never seen such spread pitch maps on Cricinfo before than what Henry's got.

Only needs a few more for a full house.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
yeah we get it this series makes you miserable. thanks for telling us for the 55th time.
You miss my point. If Craig cant perform as a quality cricketer, he could at least dress like one.

This series doesnt make me miserable. I have enjoyed it. Ill be sat in front of the TV all weekend as it is Test cricket between two decent teams but there is no point lying and pretending that a 2 match, early season series against NZ is something to get super duper excited about.

Last edited:

vandem

International 12th Man
Craig much better today, only one short-ball boundary in first 7 overs.

Positions like 1st test reversed, but suspect that England are going to grind a bigger lead than 130.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Been an extremely undisciplined performance so far from Henry. Bowled all over the place really and why at his pace he's been told to bowl short to Lyth is beyond me. If he decides to bowl a more consistent line and length, there is a lot in the wicket for a bowler like him.
Yeah, a was referring to a couple of deliveries in an over. I thought the short-leg tactic at that time was premature and daft.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England dominating play is a sight for sore eyes. But pleased at the way Lyth has held fort. Some nice punchy drives.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brilliant session for us.

Well on top here now with so much batting to come.

Guess playing like it was a 20/20 yesterday wasn't such a good idea after all.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I've said it before, but this is not the action Kane brought back with him after he did remedial work passed his test. I'm not saying it's illegal because it's not the same action he had before he was suspended from bowling either, but I'd feel a lot more comfortable if he went for more tests on this specific action.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I've said it before, but this is not the action Kane brought back with him after he did remedial work passed his test. I'm not saying it's illegal because it's not the same action he had before he was suspended from bowling either, but I'd feel a lot more comfortable if he went for more tests on this specific action.
I'm sure I'd feel stronger about it if he hadn't sent down an over of horse ****.

You're not alone there. Murali just tweeted that if Kane breaks his record for most wickets that it is to have an asterisk.