• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Australian Domestic Off Season thread 2015

dermo

International Vice-Captain
with the absence of brockley it's taken far longer than usual for that information to reach this thread.

worrying times indeed

Shady Slim

International Coach
gillespie looking at a coaching job for the south australia FC after getting a coaching position at the strikers

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Alister McDermott has been dropped from the Queensland contract list. Another casualty of separate BBL contracts, IMO.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
thought of u straight away bud

andgod i hope shane warne is told about that quote

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
The full 2015/16 NSW Blues squad is:
Cricket Australia Contract:
Michael Clarke, Pat Cummins, Brad Haddin, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon, Steven Smith, Mitchell Starc, David Warner, Shane Watson

Cricket NSW Contract:
Sean Abbott, Doug Bollinger, Ryan Carters, Trent Copeland, Ed Cowan, Ben Dwarshuis, Moises Henriques, Daniel Hughes, Josh Lalor, Nick Larkin, Nic Maddinson, Peter Nevill, Stephen O’Keefe, Kurtis Patterson, Ben Rohrer, Gurinder Sandhu, Wil Somerville

Rookie Contract:
Mickey Edwards, Henry Thornton, Daniel Solway, Jonte Pattison, Ryan Gibson, Harry Conway

Contracts for Cowan and Larkin, Henry de-listed. Solway and Pattison on the rookie list, Rohrer still around.

I'd still don't rate Somerville or Lalor, but I actually quite like this contract list.

1. Cowan
2. Carters
3. Maddinson
4. Patterson
5. Henriques
6. Nevill +
7. Abbott
8. Copeland
9. O'Keefe
10. Sandhu
11. Bollinger