• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Letter to the Black Caps

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I don't if any of them will read this thread, but as the likes of Messrs Neesham, Crowe & Sinclair have been on cricketweb in the past, there is a definite chance.

I would like to write something to say how immensely proud I am of the lads. I don't have the time (or words now) so am posting something that someone else has written. It praises them for their humility, honour, valour, good sportmanship, integrity and the like and notes the inspiration they are to others.

I may write something later. To other Kiwi (and other) posters, feel free to add your thoughts. :

Open letter to the Black Caps - stuff-nation | Stuff.co.nz

Last edited: