• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The post here when Warne does something dickish/creepy thread

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And it's funny how guys are always referred to as "creepy" when they show an interest in someone who is not interested.
Well that's just the way it is. Creepiness is often dependent on how good-looking a guy is. If he's ugly then it's "creepy", if he's good-looking then the exact same behaviour is "romantic" or somethinglol

There's an unhealthy number of South Asian/Middle Eastern guys who constantly comment on the pictures of Instafamous girls in my uni. Weird af.
now that you mention it, there does seem to be a disproportionate number of South Asian blokes who exhibit this sort of behaviour, but they're far from the only offenders

Last edited:

Zinzan

Don't tell me Warne really complimented a model (of all people) on her looks? When is the execution date and what method will they be using? Electric chair or guillotine?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There's an unhealthy number of South Asian/Middle Eastern guys who constantly comment on the pictures of Instafamous girls in my uni. Weird af.
I find its actually the Indian blokes who do this so much, they always love dropping comments like 'Wow urr so butiful bby, rng me?' and 'did u no thers a book about u, its called th bible'

Daemon

I find its actually the Indian blokes who do this so much, they always love dropping comments like 'Wow urr so butiful bby, rng me?' and 'did u no thers a book about u, its called th bible'
India is part of South Asia.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
yeah fair enough, fishing for a good time starts with throwing in your line

i have no beef with people having a go, otherwise how is anything ever meant to happen. chance encounters in romantic settings? pfft. as long as they back off when it's clear the girl isn't interested and it's very easy to let someone know you aren't interested in this online age

the issue is come on warnie, your whole private life has been documented. you've got an embarrassing reputation and you've likely got no chance. then again some people will jump at the chance to sleep with a famous person so I can't blame him either

I'm gonna abstain from judgement on this one

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

How is one supposed to know the other person is not interested without asking?
anything can be construed as creepy. If you are so concerned about coming across this way, then just stay at home and never talk to anyone because that's the only surefire way to avoid it.

a pretty good way to gauge though would be that if the girl is significantly better looking than you, are richer/higher status whatever, there's a good chance you'll be labeled as a creep

Zinzan

Lol this thread. Warne has been Warne for 45 years, is it really such an outrage that he commented that a hot model is 'hot'?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
haha, no one finds it an outrage. But the news article and the Twitter hashtag that formed just goes with the general theme of this thread, that Warne does odd ****.

vcs

LOL, I wish I was confident enough to try **** like that. Don't see why guys who actually are should be labelled though. As far as it doesn't cross the line.