• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia's Test Squad for England and West Indies

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
It's probably something I shouldn't admit, but I'm actually starting to kinda like Watto.
Same. I've always really liked his bowling, and when his batting is on he's great to watch.

He's stopped the sulkiness lately which I like.

howardj

International Coach
Think they'll go with this squad of 17

Clarke
Warner
Rogers
SMarsh
Smith
Burns

Watson
MMarsh

Wade
Haddin

Ahmed
Lyon

Pattinson
Starc
Harris
Johnson
Hazlewood

Swingpanzee

International Regular
Think they'll go with this squad of 17

Clarke
Warner
Rogers
SMarsh
Smith
Burns

Watson
MMarsh

Wade
Haddin

Ahmed
Lyon

Pattinson
Starc
Harris
Johnson
Hazlewood
yeah i think that's what they'll go with. Probably would like Voges instead of sMarsh and Nevill for Wade but that won't happen I think.

Antihippy

International Debutant
I really hope they don't take a punt on maxwell again based on white ball form.

Give him more first class games first.

Gob

International Coach
time to **** siddle off imo.has been a great servant of aus cricket over the last few years but there are potentially better options. Take pats cumming over there

Spark

Global Moderator
patto can barely make it through two fc games in a row without reaching his limit. he's not even remotely close to test match ready.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Surely Siddle's a lock based on his experience in England? Johnson sucks with the Duke, Harris has no knees and everyone else is inexperienced.

Gob

International Coach
cummins should be like tenth in line for a test spot. it's not like he's set the world on fire in the cricket he's actually played this summer.
yeah but he didn't set the world on fire prior to his debut either.Just think he is the sort of bloke you'd pick if fit and play

Spark

Global Moderator
yeah but he didn't set the world on fire prior to his debut either.Just think he is the sort of bloke you'd pick if fit and play
i'd rather him actually prove himself in fc cricket first, especially when we're not exactly short on bowlers.

Flem274*

123/5
Future people are going to be so confused when they look up Siddle 5fers on youtube and read his cricinfo profile about as to why he was so disliked during his career and always being dropped from fans' teams.

howardj

International Coach
Squads announced today

News Limited are going with:

Australia’s likely Windies and Ashes squad: Michael Clarke (capt), Steve Smith (VC), David Warner, Chris Rogers, Shane Watson, Shaun Marsh, Mitchell Marsh, James Faulkner, Brad Haddin, Peter Nevill, Adam Voges/Peter Siddle, Mitchell Johnson, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon, Fawad Ahmed, Ryan Harris (Ashes only).